Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Legend

A story all about the journey to set free a one winged angel. Many characters and many perils lie ahead. Read to find out. D: Summary's suck.

Chapter 1 - The Legend

Chapter 1 - The Legend


Pocky girl: Hey hey. ^^ Back with a new story…this I'm rather interested in, so I hope won't die. Yeah…so, here's the prologue-ness to the story. Enjoy.



The Legend of the One Winged Angel



Long ago when the world was young there lived a young angel in the village of Jericho. Though young, many admired the girl's beauty, even though they were never able to get her due to her older brother. Of course, there was one thing that set the maiden aside from the rest of the angels; she had but one wing. Even though the village elders told her family that she would do nothing but bring them misfortune, the family ignored them, especially the elder brother.



“Old koots don't know what they're talking about.” He grumbled, folding his arms across his chest.



“It's alright, Ciel, really. I don't mind.” The short blonde told her brother giving him a reassuring smile.



The other blonde looked to his sister. She was so kind to those geezers who truly deserved none of her forgiveness. Finally, after a long pause, the boy broke the silence. “Alright, I suppose…but still, they have no idea what they're talking about.” Ciel grumbled as he looked to his sister, his cold exterior giving way to a warm smile back at her.



“I know, but we can't just tell them that.” The girl frowned in response to her brother's words. “They are out elders after all and that would be rude!” The girl's usual timid voice rose as she spoke. A light squeak escaped her lips noticing how she raised her voice at Ciel. The blonde nervously fidgeted with the ends of her golden ponytail and the crimson satin ribbons that held her hair up. “I-I'm sorry, Ciel…I shouldn't have raised my voice.” Her trembling voice apologized as a chilly breeze blew past them, nipping at their exposed flesh.



“It's alright.” Ciel chuckled in response. “Man, Sei, I don't see why you feel you always have to apologize.” The carefree boy grinned watching the young girl squirm.



“B-but! It's just polite!” Sei complained as sapphire orbs made their way up to her brother once more. Another uncomfortable silence followed. “S-sorry…”



The elder boy suppressed a laugh and shook his head. “Whatever…it's fine Sei.” His reassuring voice told her as they walked off on the golden path that lead the way through the town.



Hours had passed and the youngsters had ended their trek at a small stream. Joyful laughter rang high over the trees. Of course, one of the youngsters happiness was short lived when something caught the boy's piercing blue eyes. Shadows flickered passed the dark clad boy. The next thing that caught his eye was white. Sei's dress!



“SEI!” The boy yelled, but all Ciel could hear in the distance was a high pitched scream and a twisted laughter. “S-Sei…”



Tears trailed down the boy's face as he walked along. One silver tear after another dripped. “Sei…I'm so sorry…” He murmured to himself as he stopped. Emotional crystal blue eyes wandered up and his face dropped.



The village was engulfed in flame and all that remained was ruins. What happened? Where were the smiles from his angelic brothers? Where were the sarcastic comments from the old koots? Where was everyone? The boy's eyes narrowed to slits. That man! It had to be Sei's abductor. One thing was for sure, he was going to pay and Ciel was going to make sure of it.



Years had passed, times had changed. The village of Jericho was once more thriving and full of life. One thing still remained though; Ciel was going to have his revenge. Seasons passed and soon Ciel, now a healthy young man, found his way up to the demonic castle. A smirk formed on his lips as a breeze blew catching Ciel's long braided hair.



Corpses lined the fine haired angel's path. The young angelic man finished the slaughter of the castles interior before making his way up to the main room. Icy blue orbs landed on his prize. But, what's this? It was locked. The pale man summoned magic-like skills to blast the door open. A glimpse of lengthy blonde hair caught Ciel's attention as he walked into the room.



A gasp left the maiden's partially parted lips. “Ciel…?” She hesitated to ask as she stood, crimson ribbons whirling from her wrists as she spun around.



“S-Sei?” Ciel's lips mouthed as he eyed the woman. He stood and stared dumbfounded as she nodded her head. She'd let her hair down, though her ribbons were now tied around her wrists. Her dress was still long and draping carelessly around her high-heeled clad feet. His bliss was short lived as a chuckle from behind caught the angel's attention.



“What a nice little reunion.” The man from behind laughed as Ciel spun around, clothing flapping as he did so. “I didn't expect to see you here so soon…so valiant…” The sinister monster grinned maliciously as his snake like glare landed on Ciel.”



“…Y-y…you monster.” Ciel choked out after a while before summoning his weapon. A large scythe appeared in the blonde's possession before he swung at the man. The reaper of an angel took out all his anger with every swing and yet, when the blonde unclenched his eyes he found that the monster of a man was still there.



“…Alokite…please…leave my brother alone.” Ciel could hear his sister pleading from behind him. The angelic man whipped himself around watching the monster hold his sister. A cold glare began to rise to the man's eyes as he dashed at the two. He knew he was skilled in his art and therefore probably would avoid hitting his sister, though, even if he did, nothing a good healing spell couldn't take care of.



Feathers fell through the air as Ciel dropped to his knees. A blow gone wrong…horribly planned out. The icy eyed angel panted as he looked to his blood stained wings. Crystal met sapphire as the two siblings stared at each other, Ciel with a small smile forming on his lips and Sei in pure and utter shock watching her brother in horror.



“I'm sorry…Sei…I failed you…” He whispered in a hoarse voice.



“Never apologize, Ciel. You have nothing to be sorry for…” Sei replied in her soft tone.



How wonderful it was to hear his dear sister's voice once more…right before the end. Icy blue eyes shut leaving the man's head swimming.



When icy blue eyes opened once more, the man looked around. What was this? He wasn't dead?



Sei…that stupid little sister…must've risked her throat to save me…but rest assured little sister, I'll come to your rescue.



Legend has it that high in castle walls lives the sacred one winged angel still waiting for her saviour. And in the village of Jericho it is told that a man, with long fine blonde hair is still looking for the perfect people to help him save the maiden of the fortress walls.



Pocky girl: End. D= Yeah…um, I'll have a new chapter up soon. The official first chapter. Mm hm…yeah…so, read and review my dear people…of people-ness.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment