Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - White Flag

Oneshot song fic. Everything is my creation except for the song which is by Dido. Read it. Review it. Love it. Shonen-ai.

Chapter 1 - White Flag

Chapter 1 - White Flag


I know you think that I shouldn't still love you or tell you that.

But if I didn't say it well I'd still have felt it,

Where's the sense in that

I promise I'm not trying to make your life harder

Or return to where we were but



A soft sigh left the rabbit boy's lips as he sat there. He'd screwed up. Royally. His love. His only love…What was he to do? He messed up. Those simple words still echoing through his head.



I never want to see you again! It's over!



I will go down with this ship and I won't put my hands up and surrender

There will be no white flag above my door,

I'm in love and always will be



Pink bunny ears flopped at the sound of them in his head. When he'd thought about it, it could've been prevented, but…he couldn't help it. The poor pink clad fool. He missed his kitty. All because he couldn't keep his hands to himself…



I know I left too much mess and destruction to come back again

And I caused but nothing but trouble,

I understand if you can't talk to me again

And if you live by the rules of "it's over" then I'm sure that that makes sense but



Dweedle had sat himself on a bench, waiting for his precious tiger. Of course, as per usual, he was approached by Yuji. It was night, a Friday night for sure, seeing as his redheaded elven friend was quite drunk.



The redhead sat himself down next to the rabbit boy and smiled. “Heyyy…b-uddy,” He grinned, leaning lightly on the blonde. “Ne-eeeh…” He mumbled, groaning lightly before shaking his head a little. “Headruuuush…” He giggled as he brought his face to meet his friend's. “So's…what're y-you doin' ow…out heeeruh? S'nighty-night time,” Yuji managed to get out as he watched the rabbit with a rather serious look upon his face.



“Waiting for Jim…we're supposed to go out.” The blonde smiled in reply, nodding his head a little.



Yuji coughed lightly, yawning. “Mmm'kay Dweeeeeeeed-luh. I'mma gonna go `for Pum'kin gets suspi…sus…” The redhead trailed off, trying to pronounce the word to the best of his abilities.



“Suspicious?” Dweedle replied, raising a brow at his friend.



“Mmmhmmmmmmm…that's the one! Sus…yeahhh…s'the one,” Yuji replied with a nod of his head as he stumbled to get up.



A few more stumbles was all it took. The bumbling, drunken redhead fell forward right in front of the blonde, planting a kiss on his lips. Of course, not knowing what he was doing, Yuji grabbed a hold of the back of Dweedle's neck, kissing him furiously.



Dweedle almost choked as he was kissed, having Yuji force his tongue down his throat. After a while, the blonde mentally smacked himself as he felt himself wrap his arms around the redheaded male's waist, seeing as Yuji just seemed to be seated on his lap. He couldn't believe himself. Kissing someone who wasn't his lover…what was he thinking?



“YOU!” A very familiar voice boomed, striking fear in the two. “I can't believe you! You bastard!” The voice became rather hysterical rather fast.



Yuji pulled away quickly from Dweedle, staring at the blonde for a moment before looking at the angry cat-boy not far off. This was the elf's turn to run, and so he did, stumbling a little as he went along, thinking of an excuse to give to his girlfriend. Yeah, the redhead was openly bi, but that didn't mean he had any excuse to kiss another after he'd given his heart to Pumpkin.



Dweedle, however, had to deal with his lover right there. “Babe…please…it's not what it looks like,” The blonde started, getting up and approaching the now bawling Jim.



“No. N-no more. Just shut up. I don't want to hear your tired excuses anymore!” The dark haired male yelled before bursting into tears again.



Dweedle choked a little again, taken aback at what the small male had to say. He wanted nothing more than to comfort the other at the moment, but he knew he'd be in big trouble if he even tried it.



“You know what! Forget it!” The cat-boy continued to yell, ears drooped, tears running down his pale features. “I never want to see you again! It's over!”



I will go down with this ship and I won't put my hands up and surrender

There will be no white flag above my door,

I'm in love and always will be



He'd walked away after that or, rather, ran away. Dweedle could only mope. He was so sad seeing his lover leave him. They were to be together forever as he remembered them promising one day as they strolled about Lafario.



With a shake of his head, the blonde stood up, sighing again. “Good bye, love…” He whispered, casting a sapphire gaze over the scenery before walking off.



And when we meet, which I'm sure we will

All that was there, will be there still

I'll let it pass, and hold my tongue

And you will think that I've moved on....



Months had passed since the rocky break up between the two. Dweedle had stayed living in their home while Jim proceeded to live with his cousins, Yami and Kei, for a while. Both had been rather equally depressed. The cat-girls were concerned with their cousin's behaviour. Finally, after much nagging, he'd decided to go out, moping and drying his tear stained face for once.



The tiger walked a long, gently pulling at his dark green shirt as he walked. His golden eyes glanced up to the bench where his relationship had fallen completely. He hadn't stayed mad at Yuji. No, he knew the redhead was a complete drunk. He did however stay mad at his ex-lover for kissing the elf when he'd been completely sober. His ears drooped again.



`Was I not desirable anymore?' The cat asked himself as he sat himself back down on the bench, whimpering just slightly as he felt tears sting his eyes.



Those golden eyes glanced up again as he saw something he thought he'd never see again in a million years. Those sapphire eyes, that blonde hair, those ears…



Dweedle…



The pink rabbit stayed silent, watching the other as well. He stopped, raising a brow lightly.



I will go down with this ship and I won't put my hands up and surrender

There will be no white flag above my door,

I'm in love and always will be



“Jim…” The blonde nodded his head as a greeting to the other, which the other returned.



The cat felt horrible as he sat there, watching the other, feeling the tears hurt more and more. They began to flow down his cheeks, leaving long, wet trails down his face.



I will go down with this ship and I won't put my hands up and surrender

There will be no white flag above my door,

I'm in love and always will be



Before Jim knew it, he was back in strong arms, head pressed into a warm chest. The darker haired male sobbed into his old love's chest. His hands trembled as he softly held onto the pink fabric of Dweedle's shirt.



“I-I'm s-so…so…so-sorry…” The tiger whimpered to his rabbit, choking on a sob as he laid his head there. “I…I missed…y-you.”



The rabbit-like male smiled lightly at the comments. “No…I'm sorry. I was a moron for letting the idiot kiss me in the first place…I'm so very sorry, hun. And I missed you too,” The blonde replied. He pulled away from the other slightly, glancing down to the other, and smiling. He placed a soft kiss against his lover's lips, brushing his lightly against Jim's.



I will go down with this ship and I won't put my hands up and surrender

There will be no white flag above my door,

I'm in love and always will be



“Love you…” Jim whispered, smiling as his lover pulled back.



Sapphire eyes stared into the pools of gold. “Love you too, but…”



The two paused, looking around hearing the faint giggles that seemed so familiar.



“We've been set up, dear,” Dweedle chuckled lightly at the sound of the cat-boy's cousins.



Jim only chuckled, leaning himself into his lover's embrace, ignoring the comment he heard from a near by demon man, who seemed rather angry with his fiancée for bringing him along to watch his mortal enemy be reunited with her cousin.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment