Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Christmas... in March?

The random-ness of the seven sins from Fullmetal Alchemist...

Chapter 1 - Christmas... in March?

Chapter 1 - Christmas... in March?
WRATH


Once upon a time Wrath got a pony for christmas, Envy was jealous of Wraths pony so he took it into the back yard and tried to kill it, he ended up with a pony sitting on his head. Greed took a picture and posted it on the internet. This made Envy mad. Very mad. So mad he almost took Wraths name, yeah, that mad.

Greed


Once upon a time Greed was happy, partially because he got a chainsaw for christmas, and partially because Envy was so mad. Why? Thats just the way it was.

Lust


Once upon a time Lust got a sweater for christmas, and many fanboys were very sad that year. Lust on the other hand thought it was a nice sweater, and she wore it often, this made the fanboys want to kill whoever it was that had given her that sweater.

Sloth


Once upon a time Sloth loved pie. She loved to swim in it, but most of the time she just ate the pie and was content. Sloth also loved to spam people, she thought it was funny to watch them squirm under the pressure of a chain letter.

Pride

Once upon a time Pride thought his son was a little girly, so on christmas he took the boy outside and threw footballs at him. This made his wife scared so she called the military. Pride was in command of the military so all the random (HOT) military guys just stared then went for a coffee break.

Envy

Once upon a time Some idiot sent Envy a flamethrower on christmas. Envy tried to kill a certian pony with it, this ended in the pony sitting on Envys head, Greed laughing like crazy, and Gluttony eating a flamethrower.

Gluttony


Once upon a time, On christmas Gluttony did only two things he sent Lust a sweater and had some flamethrower cakes with his best friend forever, Scar.

The seven deadly sins


Once upon a time there were seven deadly sins, most of whom had a happy christmas, others of whom had pony poo on their heads.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kittyGurl_6 on March 26, 2006, 6:07:27 AM

kittyGurl_6 on
kittyGurl_6LoL thats sooooooooo funny!!!!!!*falls over laghing* LoL great job!!!!!