Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - roy...

The random-ness of the seven sins from Fullmetal Alchemist...

Chapter 3 - roy...

Chapter 3 - roy...


There was a camel in his room.



Roy blinked twice and pinched himself, the camel was still there and his arm hurt where he had pinched it.



The camel turned to look at him. And Roy screamed, and snapped, but because he didn't wear his gloves to bed nothing happened.



The camel started to walk over to him, Roy Mustang just sat there petrified. He had faced Homunculi, State Alchemist killers and had been to war, but for some reason the camel paralyzed him with fright.



Roy screamed one last time and ran out of his bedroom. In fact he ran out of the house and didn't stop running until he got to Hawkeye's house, which was pretty far away.



“Hawkeye… camel… huge camel… help…” He gasped when he reached her house. Hawkeye looked at her superior officer and resisted the urge to tell him that the camel was right behind him (it wasn't but she knew it would scare the shoot out of him even more.)



Instead she just looked at him and, forcing back a smile, she asked

“ Where it this camel sir?”

“In my bedroom” Roy cried remembering the animal's eyes and how they had glared at him.



And so Roy (who was still in his pajamas) and Riza went back to Roy's house to confront the camel. When they got there Roy ducked behind Hawkeye and pushed her in first. When they got to Roy's bedroom there was no camel, not even the slightest trace, no smell, no droppings, no ruined furniture, nothing.



Hawkeye glared at him and walked out fuming, Roy just stood there wondering where the camel had gone.



Else where Edward was paying a farmer for the camel he had rented, it had been expensive but worth it. Next time Roy called him short, there would be two camels waiting for him.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment