Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Part one

General Days Of Passion.
The FMA soap opera where everyone is OOC!
Get it? (GENERAL hospital, DAYS of our lives, and PASSIONs)

Chapter 1 - Part one

Chapter 1 - Part one

part 1

Once upon a time Roy(Mustang) was a rich super model.So his "college "friend"" Greed called him asking for drug money($20,000) and a place to live. Roy said Greed could stay w/ him.

Then one random day, Roys "date" Hawkeye (Riza) came to pick him up for their "date". He had no idea who she was even after she explained it. So they went out anyway. They got drunk and "stuff" happend. The next day they decided not to tell anyone about the "stuff" that happend. And they didn't go out anymore after that.

Sometime later, something similar happend... with Sloth(Homunculus).
Somewhere along the line Roy got a job in the military. Greed was still unemployed. Hughes forced Roy to sit in a box for a day, and write letters to his mother (Roys mother) asking for cookies. Once he let Roy out of the box, he was introduced to Havoc, Falman, and Armstrong.

Meanwhile Greed got a new hobby. He sat in his neighbors (Marta/ Martels) birdbath... naked. This made her angry.One day after she chased him out, he literally ran into Envy. They fought and many things were destroyed so some lady called the police.

Commercial Break

Another random time, Hawkeye joined the military. She remembered Roy, but Roy did not remember her. So she decided not to mention what happened.

One day, when Greed was going to Martas birdbath, he found it was already occupied... By Ling(read 8th book). They argued some and came to an agreement. They came to no agreement w/ Marta about them being naked in her birdbath. Then Dorascette (the dog guy) came to return something. For some reason this caused Greed and Ling to leave.
Ling lived far away and Greed lived next door, so Greed lent Ling some clothes. Roys clothes. Unfortunetly, Roy walked in while they were still half-naked. And thought the worst had happened.

To be continued!!!!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment