Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Part two

General Days Of Passion.
The FMA soap opera where everyone is OOC!
Get it? (GENERAL hospital, DAYS of our lives, and PASSIONs)

Chapter 2 - Part two

Chapter 2 - Part two
part 2

After the incident (by the way this is continued from my previous journal entry) Roy forced Greed to get a job... and move out. Somehow, Greed ended up working for Dante, who was a gangster.It turns out Envy was also working for Dante, along with Gluttony, the goth.

One day, Greed found out that Envy was Dantes son, Greed made fun of Envy and they fought. Gluttony just watched. When Dante returned and found her gangster building destroyed, she made them polish all of her "bling" (she fixed the house with alchemy).

(Somewhere else) Once again, Hawkeye got drunk, and told Roy all about his son. (Ed(hence the blond hair)) Roy passed out from shock, and a large amount of alcohol. When he finally woke up, he decided he wanted to meet Ed (who is 12 now). So Hawkeye introduced them and Ed kicked Roy in the balls sending him to the hospital.

By the time Greed and Envy were finished cleaning all that "bling" they hated each other even more and Lust (very religous) had joined Dante. Later on, Pride (a geek), Sloth (a prep), and Wrath (also goth w/ Gluttony). They decided to go into shoe sales (cause all gangsters go through that phase?)

Meanwhile, Ling ended up in the hospital with Roy because he choked and Ran-Fan(BOOK 8!!!!) had done the heimlich menuever. She did it wrong. There they also met Izumi(happily married) who had a internal condition.

Scar is an Emo kid

Greed decided he didnt like selling shoes so he rebelled and they locked him up for a while. In the time out room. Which caused Envy to do a very long and scary happy dance. (all gangsters have time out rooms) The dance caused Sloth to cover Wraths eyes.

To be continued!!!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment