Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Section3

General Days Of Passion.
The FMA soap opera where everyone is OOC!
Get it? (GENERAL hospital, DAYS of our lives, and PASSIONs)

Chapter 3 - Section3

Chapter 3 - Section3
part 3

Greed manages to escape from the time out room and he realizes Sloth looks familiar...like somebody Roy dated once. So he tracks down Roy. and forces him and Sloth into a room together where she tells him about his other son, Al(who is emo )

Ed is a prep and Al is Emo. So their tragic brotherly reunion is not a happy one, and Hawkeye plots to kill Sloth. But is stopped by Wrath(who is Sloth and Prides son) (Wrath and Al are related)

So Greed go's back to Martas birdbath to get some help. And Marta and Roa(Jocks) and Dorascette(emo) decide to help him. Kimblee begins to stalk them. He teams up with Falman who is also a stalker. And together they resurect Barry the Chopper(who is emo and has multiple personality disorder)

For some reason Winry and Rose are together( probably cause i hate them both)

Envy randomly decides he hates Kimblee and kills him. Then Envy and Greed do "stuff" (similar to what Roy and Riza did) claming they "hate" each other. Lust loved Envy so she wanted revenge.Which causes Lust to kidnap Alphonse. (who really doesnt care) She kidnaps him because he is Greed's friend's(Roy's) son, and because Greed has no children of his own. (She's a little messed up in the head).

Scar meets up with Ling and Ran-Fan after they leave the hospital.They go to a bar(this part always ends up bad) Ling, Ran-fan, and Scar did "stuff"(god this happens a lot) with various parrings. Lucky for Ran-fan, it was safe sex.

To be continued!!!!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment