Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Section 4

General Days Of Passion.
The FMA soap opera where everyone is OOC!
Get it? (GENERAL hospital, DAYS of our lives, and PASSIONs)

Chapter 4 - Section 4

Chapter 4 - Section 4
PART 4

So, Greed, Roy, Envy and Ed went to save Al from Lust. Unfortunately for them, Lust had employed Barry the Chopper to guard the log cabin in which she was keeping Al hostage. While Greed and Envy got stuck distracting Barry, Roy and Ed rushed in to save Alphonse. Sloth had arrived earlier but Lust knocked her out with a frying pan and she was bleeding in the corner needing imediate medical care.

Ling, Scar, and Ran-Fan decided that they should leave each other alone for awhileand that they would give up alcohol(yea right) That night Scar went out drinking where he ran into Riza. Surprisingly enough "stuff" DIDN'T happen.

While fighting Barry, Greed managed to call Marta(with his marta signal?) so Marta and the crew took Sloth to the nearest hospital while Roy and Ed, after knocking Lust out, fought some more (while Alphonse didn't care). Al just sat and watched until he finally asked who they were. When they said they were his father and brother, he kicked them both in the balls and took Lust to the Hospital.
While in the hospital, Sloth fell into a coma and Lust recovered and went home. Where she was so angry, she did "stuff" (What a surprise, like theres already not enough "stuff" thats happened) with Gluttony.(That must be difficult).

Somehow, Ed blamed Greed for his brothers kidnapping(which in the show really happened) He also blamed Greed for Roy being his father. So while Greed, Envy, and Barry were in the hospital, Edward snuck in and killed Greed

To be continued!!!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment