Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Section 5

General Days Of Passion.
The FMA soap opera where everyone is OOC!
Get it? (GENERAL hospital, DAYS of our lives, and PASSIONs)

Chapter 5 - Section 5

Chapter 5 - Section 5
Part 5

So,once Edward killed Greed, Envy thought it would be funny to do some creepy "witchcraft stuff" that would allow Greed to posses someone. For some unknown reason, Greed possessed Ling(probably because they were naked birdbath buddies).

This made Ran-Fan so upset, she left the country... illegally. Since Ran-Fan left, Greed (in Lings body) decided to mess w/ Roy instead. SOOOO he got Roy drunk, and (guess what) MORE "STUFF" HAPPENED!(WHAT A SURPRISE) This lead to Roy falling in love with Ling. It also lead to Greed being very disturbed.

Envy and Barry laughed maniacally while having fancy wine in an expensive restaurant with Pride. They forced Pride to pay for it... with blackmail of him and Sloth... and porn.
Meanwhile Al is considering suicide because he is Emo ... and in love.

He fell in love with Lust who he found out was having an affair with Gluttony(how disturbing) Luckily, Ed stepped in at the last minute and stopped Al from killing himself. When Ed demanded thanks... Al kicked him in the balls.

I fooled you all

Anyway,meanwhile, Hughes was trying to get Havoc to stop smoking. Havoc kicked Hughes in the balls.Thus Hughes joined Roy in the Hospital. Why was Roy in the hospital? Because of "rough stuff" with Ling/ Greed(And that's why Greed was so disturbed).

One day, Greed/Ling overheard Envy talking about his witchcraft thing and hit him in the face until he reversed it(we don't know if Envy has balls or not). ONce Ling was himself again, he went to apologize to Roy. While Dante the Gangster Alchemist resurected Greed.
Greed then proceeded to beat up Envy again. For an unexplainable reason, this led to "stuff".

Poor Roy was very sad when he heard Ling did NOT love him. Hughes on the other hand was relieved. Meanwhile, Hawkeye ran into Wrath again.

To be continued!!!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment