Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Drabbles 1-5

Drabbles. Random. Crack. 'Nuff said.

Chapter 1 - Drabbles 1-5

Chapter 1 - Drabbles 1-5
Bleach Drabbles--

No.1 --Glasses--

When Aizen betrayed the soul society, almost everyone was concerned with the fact that he had pretended to be a nice guy, Mayuri Kurotsuchi, captain of the 12th division had other concerns.

"He lied to us about needing to wear glasses!" He blurted out at Nemu (who was the only one who at least pretending to care).


No.2 --First impression part un--

When Kaname Tosen first met Toshiro Hitsugaya he was under the impression that the captain of the 10th division was tall.

Weeks went by and whenever Tosen wished Hitsugaya 'good morning' he did so over the captains head.

Matsumoto was endlessly amused.


No.3 --Why?--

Ichigo was neither the first nor the last to wonder why Ikkaku and Yumichika were such close friends, he was however the first to walk up to them and scream angrily.

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU TWO EVEN FRIENDS??!!" This earned him a stunned silence, wherein Ikkaku and Yumichika looked at each other than Ichigo, and then told him (very matter of factly) that they were friends because they were so alike. Obviously.


The first unfortunate side effect of this was that he was even more confused than before, the second was that his yelling had caught the attention of the captain of the 11th division.

And so Ichigo was forced to run for his life.


No.4 --Tea Party--

Where Yachiru had got the idea in her head to have a tea party Kenpachi was not sure (he suspected that Orihime had put the idea there but he had no real proof). He did however know that he wanted to remove that idea for her little pink head.

So there they were sitting in a circle with Ikkaku, Yumichika (who seemed to be enjoying himself) and various stuffed animals.

Kenpachi was just glad he didn't have to wear the bonnet this time.


No.5 --Asymetical--

Ichimaru had always thought that Kira was the perfect lieutenant, mostly because they were asymetrical. It was that simple Ichimaru always smiled, Kira rarely smiled.
It was the perfect balance of opposites.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment