Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Drabbles 6-10

Drabbles. Random. Crack. 'Nuff said.

Chapter 2 - Drabbles 6-10

Chapter 2 - Drabbles 6-10
No.6 --Still alive--


To this day Soi Fon does not understand how her lieutenant is still alive. The man was an idiot, and barely qualified to be a soul reaper at all, let alone lieutenant of the 2nd division. He wasn't particularly lucky, like Ikkaku Madrame, he did not have natural skills like Ichigo Kurosaki, he was just an idiot.

But he was a living idiot, which is always better to be than a dead one.


No.7 --First impressions part deux--


When Bakuya first met Renji, he was immensely concerned for the other's eyebrows. He didn't say anything, because that would be WAY below him, but none the less he was concerned...

He was tempted to ask Rukia about Renji's eyebrows but again, asking questions was below him, so he acted like he either knew or didn't care.
When the other man became his leiutenant he often had to take time and compose himself before speaking, less he burst into laughter at the sight of his leiutenant's face.

That is how Bakuya learned there's never a good time to ask someone 'What the f*ck is up with your eyebrows?!'


No.8 --First impression part toi--


When Ikkaku met Yumichika (a long long time ago) he thought Yumichika was a woman. For about twelve seconds. Twelve second was the time it took for Yumichika to turn to him and say "You should really get a hair-cut or something, yours is ugly."

He was then did a double take and saw that the Pretty young woman standing next to him was in fact a man. Ikkaku was never really sure of what had happened after that, within the next week he had shaved his head and was sharing a house with Yumichika.


No.9 --Female Shinigami society--


Yumichika and Bakuya stared at the door in front of them. And then at each other, then at the door again. After almost ten minutes of staring Bakuya turned to the fifth seat of the 11th division and ordered him to open the door.
They were met with Nanao's glare, her firey glare of absolute destruction that causes squirrels to spontaneously combust. Yumichika just smiled back at her. Bakuya was sure that the space between them was about to burst into flames, or something like that.

No such thing happened.

Instead Yumichika calmly explained what he and Bakuya were doing there. Nanao was not amused.

"So you're telling me, that he" she pointed to Bakuya rudely "Is here because he feels it is his duty to sub in for Rukia?" Yumichika nodded, and took a step back. "And you" She continued, growing angrier by the second "are here bacause the chairwoman is LOST?" She glared. Yumi smiled.

"Actually" he began (a very stupid decision in Bakuya's opinion, Nanao looked like she might kill him where he stood) "I'm here because no one else in my division wanted to be here" he paused and added, as an afterthought "and I'm sure Yachiru is OK, she and the captain just get lost alot."

Bakuya was really starting to regret showing up for this, regardless of wether or not it was his responsibility (which he was also begining to doubt, but Renji had seemed so sure of himself when he advised Bakuya to attend the meeting for his adopted sister).

And so to end what felt like the longest 15 minutes of his life, he calmly sat down in Rukia's seat, and asked that they 'speed this meeting along so he could take care of several important matters' (in reality there were no such matters and he just wanted to get the hell out of there).

And so Yumichika (as the acting chairwoman-- er, man) conducted what had to be the most interesting meeting of the female shinigami society.


No.10 --Food--


Matsumoto had made it one of her goals in death to cheer up her grumpy little captain, she had tried countless methods, but most of the time she only succeeded in pissing him off even more. One time in particular he got more annoyed than usual, she thought theat was odd considering all she'd done THAT time was give him a few snacks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I'm working on spreading them out a little more...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment