Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - 11-15

Drabbles. Random. Crack. 'Nuff said.

Chapter 3 - 11-15

Chapter 3 - 11-15
No.11 --Paperwork--

The day after Kenpachi recruited his 3rd and 5th seats was the first day in the history of ever that the 11th divisions paperwork was turned in nicely. Up until that day it had been a giant mass of paper, some of which was burnt or blood stained, and once even written in crayon with little crayon pictures to match. Up until that day the paperwork had been compleated with fragmented sentences, in scratchy impatient handwriting.

The day after Kenpachi recruited his 3rd and 5th seats the paperwork was in order, lemon scented, written in curly script, and was eloquently written out so that each report was a detailed cronology of all the beautiful or ugly things that had transpired.


No.12 --Hecto Mundo--

Ichimaru was at a loss. Now that he was in Hecto Mundo he found that, more often than not, he was bored. And it didn't help that no one there liked him very much.

They weren't even as fun to mess with as the shinigami had been. Aizen was always busy plotting, and Tosen was way to uptight to be any fun.

He came to realize that, depressing as it had been, the third company had been alot of fun.


No.13 --First impressions part uh... four--

Renji met Yumichika shortly after he asked Ikkaku to train him (he had been desprately trying to avoid him before that). The next thing he knew he was invited to have dinner with the two of them to celebrate "Ikkaku FINALLY making another friend".

Renji was confused, to say the least, but he diligently waited for Yumichika to skip away before he asked Ikkaku what the hell was going on. But when he turned to ask he found that Ikkaku was gone (he'd left to make sure Yumichika didn't try to cook anything himself, the 5th seat was an horrible cook).

And so poor confused Renji showed up at the part of the 11th division barraks that Ikkaku and Yumichika shared, not really knowing what to expect.
When he got there they had a relatively normal dinner, during which Yumichika asked him more questions about himself than anyone had before.

"What's your favorite color?"

"Why did you get tattos on your eyebrows?"

"Do you have natural eyebrows?"

"Did your grandmother go bald?"

"Do you have any pets?"

"Do you want kids?"

"Have you ever thought about eating babies while on a boat with a goat?"

Renji answered all of Yumichika's questions, and got out of there as quickly as he could.


No.14--Human world part une--

The captain of the 12th division was, at first, a little dissapointed to be sent to the human world ("I'm not allowed to experiment on anyone? How boring.") But an order was an order, and so Mayuri Kurotsuchi and Nemu went down to the human world to take care of a few odd hollows, which turned out to be really boring odd hollows.

When Ishida got home to find the captain and lieutenant of the 12th division sitting in his house like they owned it, he was shocked, to say the least.
"We were bored" did not seem like a sufficient answer to the Quincy's questions, all of which were laced with panic.

There were TWO soul reapers in his house, and quite frankly he was a little creeped out by the two of them.

Chad was quite surprised when Ishida showed up at his house mumbling something about buying a gun.


No.15--69--

"Pardon me, Captain Aizen."

"Yes, Hinamori?"

"May I ask you a slightly strange question?"

"Certantally."

"What does the 69 tatto lieutenant Shuuehi has on his face mean?"

Aizen promptly faked his death.

"Pardon me lieutenant Matsumoto."

"Yes Hinamori?"

"Do you konw what the 69 lieutenant Shuuehi has tattoed on his face means?"

"... ... ... It's a technique..."

"Why are you laughing?"

"You know what you should do, Hinamori, you should ask captain Histugaya."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: That last one was too much fun. ^___^
I really need to learn to spell...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment