Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Never Trust Doorknobs

I'm not that man they think I am at home... Oh no. I'm a Rocket man. Yeah. Yeah a Rocket man. Yeah.

Chapter 1 - Never Trust Doorknobs

Chapter 1 - Never Trust Doorknobs
Chapter One: Never Trust Doorknobs

Terra sat outside under a tree, looking up dirty words in a dictionary.
She sighed, "Aw... v.v the dictionary's obscene deffinitions can only entertain me for so long..."
She threw it aside and picked up another book she had beside her; it was a farm life pop-up book. She laughed with idiotic delight as she turned each page; the pictures of farmers with pitchforks and cows being milked all jumping out at her.

Eventually she grew tired of the pop-up book as well, and looked across the green field; she spotted a red-haired Tamaranian girl, wearing a rabbit suit with a watch duct-taped to her leg, running toward a bush.

Terra raised an eyebrow, "Well! Isn't that just enchantingly odd! o.O"
Out of boredom, she put the book down, got up, and ran over to the girl.

"Why, hello!!" Terra said, running with her.
"I am terribly sorry," the girl said, "but I cannot speak to you, friend! If I do not arrive to the party in time, the queen will have my @$$, as they say. o.o"

The girl got to the bush, lifted it up, and jumped into a very deep hole in the ground that was under it.
Terra stared into it; she stood up.

"Hmm... to jump in, or not to jump in... aw screw it dude I'm not that stupid gawd."
She went to leave when a wasp came down and startled her, causing her to fall backward into the hole.

She fell faster and faster, the light from the surface fading until there was only darkness, still not hitting the bottom.

She screamed, "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH dude we must have like demon moles here or something gawsh o.O" she coughed, "...anywho! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Finally, she hit the bottom with a thud; "Owie..."
She slowly got up, not bothering to wonder how she survived such a fall, and looked around. She was in a small room now; with a very tiny door, and a table, with two cups, one full of green liquid and one of red liquid, sitting ontop of it.

She nervously made her way to the door, bent down, and went to turn the knob--
"Don't touch me!!" the doorknob said, with Marilyn Manson's seksi voice.
"O.o AHH." Terra jumped back for a moment, "Oh my Zeus! My mother was right-- drinking chunky, expired milk will slowly eat away at your mind..."
"Silence." the doorknob told her, "I assume you want through this door?"
"Well doi-ness. That's why I was going to turn you, genious."
"NO! That's painful!! If you want through, you can go through my keyhole thinga-mah-jigger."
Terra raised an eyebrow, "I don't know if you have eyes, but I'm a bit large for that o.O."
"I do have eyes! They see all. They are everywhere and nowhere. For I am Marilyn Manson. But anywho! Drink that green liquid on the table, It'll make you tiny enough to get through."

Terra got up, and grabbed the green liquid.

"Are you sure? I don't know if I can trust a doorknob. I did what a lamp told me to once... mother was not pleased..."
"Just drink it. Gawd. Humans." the doorknob replied.

Terra drank the green liquid, and started to grow bigger and bigger.

"Ack!! You bastard!! It made me bigger!!"

"HA!" the doorknob laughed maniacly, "You can't get through me. Even if you opened me you're too big to get through now. You'll be stuck down here forever. I ALWAYS WANTED A DAUGHTER TO TALK TO ^_______^"

"What!?" Terra's eyes filled with tears, "But I don't wanna be down here forever! I WANNA LIIIIIIIVE! I WANNA LOOOVE! BUT IT'S A LONG HARD ROOOOAD, OUT OF HELLLLLLLL!!"
"Damn it, don't plagiarize my songs."
"Fine!! I'll just cry! ;---; you... you... YOU POOPY HEAD!!" Tears fell from her eyes, hitting the floor and flooding the small room.

"Ack!! No!!!" the doorknob cried, "You'll drown us both!!"
"I DON'T CARE!! I DON'T WANNA BE STUCK DOWN HERE TALKING TO A DOORKNOB FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE! Though a very intelligent doorknob, with a seductive voice, BUT STILL A DOORKNOB!!!

"FINE!!!" the doorknob shouted as the water got higher and higher, "Drink the red liquid on the table!! It'll make you tiny!! For real! I'm not shootting you this time!!"

Terra grabbed the red liquid, tears still falling, and drank it quickly. She got smaller and smaller; soon she was tinier than the doorknob's keyhole, and swam through it.
"Thankya!" she told him.
"Bleh..."

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

RavenGothGirl on August 30, 2005, 7:33:15 AM

RavenGothGirl on
RavenGothGirlLMAOz wow that was intervesting lolz.
my mom walked by the computer a few minutes ago and said "chunky expired milk. that's just wrong." just SOs ya know.