Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - chapter 1 a refugee

what would you think of a story about a neopian refugee and his family?

Chapter 1 - chapter 1 a refugee

Chapter 1 - chapter 1 a refugee










Characters,type,what,who


[/list]
Momo-Draik,mother,age-unknown

Yasu-shoyru,father,age-unknown

Chi-draik,daughter/sister,age-11

Hyro-shoyru,son/brother,age-9

settings

Home

Shopping Square

surface

Home-pirates attack

Safe place under house

A Maraquan Refugee's Life

"Ok kids, Chi...Hyro...Time for bed!" as momo looks at the kids.."AWWW...Do we have to? Its only 6:30pm NST!!!" as chi and hyro said together.."yes now can you go upstairs and drift off? so that way you can stay up tomorrow night.." as yasu chimed in.."ok" the two of them said as they gloomly swam upstairs to go to their bedroom. "AND NO FIGHTING THIS TIME!!" momo added befor they reached the top..."OK!!!" they both said. "ok well now that the kids are now upstairs in bed im going to go to the shopping square to get food for the family.." she says as she sighs because she doesent like to shop very much. looking back at yasu she says.."why are you looking at me like that?"as she starts to blush because he was staring at her so passionatly..he says.."you know..my feelings have never changed since the first time I saw you."as he walked tword momo he gently grabs her by the waist and kisses her. as he lets go he says.."i hope you get my favorite..those faerie cakes i love so much." as momo smiles she says.."as long as we have the money for it i would be glad to get them for you" as she smiles she turns around and grabs her bag.."now make sure the you keep an eye on the kids...they like to go into our bedroom and watch tv...k?" as momo looks to yasu.."ok" he replied.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment