Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - WHO ARE THEY??

*clears throat* I shall be taking over this story on this account, instead of continuing on my old one. So bleh.

Chapter 2 - WHO ARE THEY??

Chapter 2 - WHO ARE THEY??
CHAPTER TWO: Who Are They??




AT JINX'S HOUSE, RIGHT IN THE @$$ CRACK OF THE GHETTO!




MonkeyAngel rocked back and forth in a chair in front of some cheap @$$ fireplace in a cheaper @$$ home with an even cheaper @$$ bed with four people in it (...) knitting a pertyful sock.


"Jinx is late…" she said.


"She works too hard for a little girl," Ari said. Ari and ShiShi were on one side of the bed, Greenlantern and Aqualad on the other.


Jinx came in with a suspicious smile on her face.


"HI MOM!" she waved at MonkeyAngel, "Grandma ShiShi," she ran over to the bed and hugged ShiShi, "Grandpa Aquafag…" she shook Aqualad's hand reluctantly, "Grandpa Greenlantern…" she said and glared, "AND GRANDMA ARI!" she hugged Ari.


"I'm a fairy!" Ari shouted.


"You sure are," Jinx said nodding, "Is that your food!?" she stared down at the greenish crap on a plate Ari had in her lap. that seemed to move and groan.


"Well, it's your food too, Jinx!" Ari said.


"But I'm tired of food that screams when we eat it!" Jinx said, "How about this!" she took out a loaf of bread and held it up as if it were some kind of token from the gods of flabla.


The peoples gaspededed; MonkeyAngel said, "Jinx! Where did you get that??"


"What does that matter!?" Ari grabbed the loaf of bread, "TONIGHT WE FEAST LIKE KINGS!"


"It's mah first pay day!" Jinx said, "Surprisingly there was even some money left over," she took out a penny and held it out toward Ari, "Grandma Ari… I want you to have it. You can buy more PCP!"


"WTF!? WHO TOLD YOU-- I MEAN I-- I do not do PCP!"




LATER




Jinx came and sat with Ari; the other three people were asleep, and the two spoke quietly.


"Grandma, I stood outside the fence at that Trigon Chocolate Factory today-- there was this creepy hobo there, and--"


"DID HE RAPE YOU!? DID YOU MAKE EYE CONTACT WITH HIM!?!?!" Ari said with concern while she scanned Jinx for signs of a hobo attack.


"No… in fact, he could talk!"


"Preposterous!" Ari said in disbelief, "Hobos do not speak! They cannot speak!! IT'S IMPOSSIBLE! IT'S UNHEARD OF! IT'S, IT'S--"


"HE SPOKE! And he said… nobody ever goes in, and nobody ever goes out…"


Ari sighed, "Well… that hobo was right then, Jinx… no one's ever entered or left that factory since the tragic day that Raven locked the gate…" Ari shook her head as tears filled her eyes.


"Why'd she lock it?? WHY!? I MUST KNOW!"


"Well Jinx," Ari said, sounding important and mysterious, "All the other chocolate makers were sending in spies-- dressed as workers!!-- To steal her secret recipes. Especially that mother frackin Slade… oh, he was the worst! Finally she ran outside, her eyes all red-like in anger, and yelled, 'I shall be ruined! Close the factory!!' and that's just what she did. Then, about three years later, the most amazing thing happened!"


"WHAT!?" Jinx's eyes lit up in excitement.


"The factory suddenly started up again, full blast! Sending millions of chocolates all around the world! But still, she didn't open the gates-- no one goes in, and no one comes out."


"But there has to be someone in there helping her…"


"Oh, there must be millions helping her Jinxypoo, millions!!"


"But who are they?"


"That, is the biggest mystery of them all." Ari reached over and turned on x-files music.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment