Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - And So It Begins.

*clears throat* I shall be taking over this story on this account, instead of continuing on my old one. So bleh.

Chapter 3 - And So It Begins.

Chapter 3 - And So It Begins.
CHAPTER THREE: And So It Begins.




AT JINX'S SCHOOL!




"Jinx Bucket," Jinx's teacher, Caitlin, said.


"WHAT!?" Jinx jumped up and looked around, "WHERE AM I!?"


"SHUT UP! Get up here, I need a hand with this experiment thingy, for I am too lazy to do it on my own! Though I could… don't think I'm incapable. I'm very capable!!"


Jinx went to the front of the classroom.


"Here we have pimp drool, Mountain Dew, Moose poo, and a special mixture of my own…" Caitlin raised an eyebrow, "Together, what do you think it makes?"


"How the frack should I know?"


"Of course you don't know, foolish girl! If you knew and I didn't know, then you'd be teaching your teacher and if you teach your teacher in… something… something…"


The class was silent.


"… Yeah well anyway, mixed together, this shtuff makes a VERY powerful wart remover." She picked up the Mountain Dew and Moose poo and poured it into her 'special mixture,' and stirred it. Then she handed a container of pimp drool to Jinx, "Pour this in!"


Jinx poured in the pimp drool, and it exploded.


"AHH! Did we do it wrong??" Jinx asked.


"OF COURSE NOT!!" Caitlin said, "Or maybe we did… you know I didn't even really have a lesson plan for today… well I thought--"


Caitlin went on pretty much talking to herself, and the class heard commotion in the halls.


"WHAT IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT IS SQUISHY AND BLUE--?" Caitlin opened the door and watched kids running through the halls excitedly.


"I'm gonna get there first!!" some fat kid said as he pushed through the other children.


Chan Dude came running down the hall at that moment, and Caitlin reached out and grabbed her, "WHAT'S GOING ON!? IS THE WORLD ENDING!?"


"No-- we just heard on the radio, Raven Trigon is opening up her factory!"


"REALLY!?"
"No."


"…"
"Ok actually yes, I wanted to see your reaction." Chan Dude said, "She's opening it for the first time in alllll these years!"


"FOR EVERYONE!?"


"No, only for five people."


"Oh…" Caitlin stared down sadly.


"Five people with the golden razor blades-- buy Trigon bars to get golden razor blades!!"


Caitlin threw down Chan Dude and ran down the hall, "OUT OF MY WAYYYYYY!!!"




AT JINX'S HOUSE, ON THE NEWS




The news personnnnn, Jinx Chaos, slicked back her hair and stood with a dorky smile, "I HAVE BREAKING NEWS!"


*silence*


"… OH RIGHT! We've just found out, that Raven Trigon has put inside five of her chocolate bars, golden razor blades! AND! Whoever gets these golden razor blades, will be able to actually go inside the factory, which sounds mundane, AND IS!!!! BUT! The winners also get the greatest prize anyone could ever ask for-- a life time supply of chocolate…" Jinx Chaos's eyes went all dreamyyyy-like.




"This is it;" MonkeyAngel said as she watched the television with Ari, ShiShi, Aqualad, Greenlantern, and Jinx, "Look at them all… it's the end of the world. Death by chocolate."


"That woman will sell a million bars!" Ari shouted, "IT'S GENIUS!"


"Bah! I'm going to find one of those Zeus damned razor blades!!" Jinx said, "You know I'll get one, right!? With my bad luck, I'm bound to get the one with the biggest razor blade! :D"




Jinx Chaos again: "Already, the chocolate bars are flying off the shelves! WHO WILL FIND THE FIRST ONE!? WHO WILL BE THE FIVE LUCKY WINNERS!? WHO WILL KILL DR. PHIL!?






AT A PSYCHIATRIST'S OFFICE




"I is been having drooms doocter," KiKi said, staring up at the ceiling.


"What kind of dreams?" some doctor dude asked.


"Drooms of the Trogin Boors; a burd cooms and tolls me woore ze fove boors is hiden,"


"I really didn't understand one word of that." The doctor duuuude said.






A FEW DAYS LATER, ON THE NEWS!!




Robin sat and glanced around at a table as Batman grinned like an idiot and some news reporter guy stood by them.


"What an amazing story we have here today people… the first golden razor blade has been found!"


"It cut the inside of my cheek…" Robin rubbed his cheek.


The news reporter gay laughed, "IT SURE DID! How does it feel??"


"… It hurts…"


"WONDERFUL! I'm going to talk to Batman now."


The news reporter dude and Batman talked about some crap while Slade, wearing a fake handle-bar mustache, came up behind Robin and whispered things into his ear that we probably don't want to know about.






AT RAVEN TRIGON'S CHOCOLATE FACTORY




Raven sat with half her face covered in shadows as she watched the news. She stroked Jeff XIII, a moon maggot, in her lap, and smirked.


"And so it begins…"

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment