Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - More Razorblades...

*clears throat* I shall be taking over this story on this account, instead of continuing on my old one. So bleh.

Chapter 4 - More Razorblades...

Chapter 4 - More Razorblades...
CHAPTER FOUR: More Razorblades…

AT JINX'S HOUSE, ON HER BIRTHDAY

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY JINX," Ari and ShiShi yelled. Ari threw a Trigon Bar at Jinx, "Here's chur present!!"
Jinx stroked the chocolate bar, "My precious…"
"Let's see that golden razorblade!" Ari said.
"Don’t get her hopes up…" said MonkeyAngel, who was sitting in a rocking chair witling a shoe.
"Silence fool;" ShiShi said, "Go ahead Jinx, open it!"
Jinx opened the Trigon Bar and jumped up excitedly and took a bite, "OUCH! I GOT IT!!!"
"O.o HOLY CRAP," Ari shouted.
"Ha! Fooled chuuuuuu," Jinx said, "You didn’t honestly think I was THAT lucky, did yah?"
Ari looked hurt and betrayed, "That wasn’t nice ;~;"

AT SOME PLACE SOMEWHERE

"I wanted to be the first one to get the golden razorblade, daddy!!" Kitten complained.
The Moth dude paced back and forth, "I KNOW! I KNOW!!! I have every person in the god damned factory working to find you that golden razorblade-- you'll have it in no time!"
"I WANT IT NOW!!"
"BUT KITTYPOOOOOOOOO, daddy's working on it!" Moth said.
"You're a horrible father! You never give me anything I want! I'll never speak to you again! Fang and I will leave, and never come back!!" Kitten crossed her arms at sat on some couch.
ALL OF A SUDDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A painful scream came from downstairs, followed by a woman yelling, "I GOT IT!! I GOT THE GOLDEN RAZORBLADE!"
"Thank all that is frozen and tightly packaged…" Moth said as Kitten ran down to the woman excitedly.
"YAY, I HAVE ONE! I FINALLY HAVE ONE!" she held up the bloody razor blade, and Slade popped out of nowhere with his fake handle-bar mustache and whispered into her ear. Kitten nodded with an evil smile on her face. Because she’s evil. And all.

ON THE NEWS

Jinx Chaos: "This is it ladies and gentlemen! This is the sign of our times! THE SIGN OF OUR TIMES DAMN YOU! No matter where you live, the search for Trigon Bars is all around you! As time goes on, the men who search for these bars grow more and more desperate, all for a life time supply of chocolate… *dream eyes again* AND HERE…."
*suddenly ends up somewhere in Montana*
"Even in the smallest town, dreams can come true! Because folks, here she is-- Miss Blackfire Beauregard, finder of the third golden razorblade!"
Blackfire held up the golden razorblade as it glistened in the sun, "HERE IT IS! THE GOLDEN RAZORBLADE! AND IT'S ALLLL MINE! HAHA! IN UR FACE, WORLD!"
Blackfire's father grabbed the microphone from Jinx Chaos, "AND!! Here at wherever it is that I work, we have the best walruses ladies and gentlemen! Why just look at this guy here," he gestured at a walrus, "Flames painted onto his seksi wet blubber, AND A CUP HOLDER! It's hot glued on, and--"
"SHUT UP DAD!" Blackfire grabbed the microphone, "Look at me! Bow down before me world! For I am Blackfire, finder of the third golden ticket! I MEAN RAZORBLAD! … though usually I'm a gum chewer. LOOK AT THIS!!" she pulled a piece of hairy gum out her pocket, "I'VE CHEW ON THIS FOR FIVE YEARS NOW!!!"
Slade, with his handlebar mustache, whispered something in Blackfire's ear.
Blackfire's mother turned off the camera.


AT SOME LAUNDRY-MAT THINGY

MonkeyAngel shoveled clothes into washers as Jinx snuck up behind her.
"BOO!"
"AHHHHHH" MonkeyAngel fell over.
Jinx went all dramatic, "You know… they found the third golden razorblade today ;~;"
"Really?"
"Yesh;" Jinx said, "I thought I'd share that…"
She walked down the street as MonkeyAngel broke into a song.


"CHEER UP, JINXYYYYYYYYYY!!!
GIVE ME A SMILE
WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT SMILE THAT I USED TO KNOW!?
DON'T YOU KNOWWWWW, YOUR GRIN, HAS ALWAYS BEEEEEEN—Ah screw it. I shouldn’t be singing anyway… I have laundry to do…”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment