Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Is It Over?

*clears throat* I shall be taking over this story on this account, instead of continuing on my old one. So bleh.

Chapter 5 - Is It Over?

Chapter 5 - Is It Over?
CHAPTER FIVE: Is It Over?

Jinx Chaos slicked back her hair, now somehow in Arizona, inside some people's cheap little house.
She held up her microphone, "Here we are ladies and gentlemen, in some house in Arizona, where the fourth golden razorblade has been found! THE FOURTH! By this young man RIGHT HERE," she slapped Gizmo on the back.
Gizmo didn’t take his eyes away from the TVVVVVVV.
Terra jumped out of nowhere, "I'm his mother!"
Gizmo looked back, "No you're not…"
Terra covered his mouth, "YES I AM AND YOU WILL TAKE ME WITH YOU TO THAT frackING CHOCOLATE FACTORY, OR I'LL TELL THE WHOLE WORLD RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW, HOW YOU STILL WET THE BED!”
Gizmo nodded quickly.
Terra let go of him and turned to Jinx Chaos and smiled, "I'm his mother."
Jinx Chaos turned toward the camera, "So there it is. Four down, one to go!"
Slade, with his handle-bar mustache of course, jumped over the back of the couch and whispered something into Gizmo's ear.

AT JINX'S HOUSE

Ari woke Jinx, "JINX!"
"GOD DAMN IT WOMAN WHAT DO YOU WANT!?"
"LOOK! ^^" Ari took out a Trigon Bar and held it toward Jinx, "I bought it with the money chu gave meeee!"
"Grandma, that money was for PCP!"
"O.o I frackIN TOLD YOU! I DON’T DO PCP! WHERE DID YOU GET AN IDEA LIKE THAT!!?? ._.??"
"Oh come on, we all know!" Jinx said.
"Bah! Just eat the damn candy! I wanna see the golden razorblade!!!"
Jinx held the chocolate bar, "But I'll be let down, Grandma…" she stared off into space, "I'll be let down………"
"Oh come on," Ari grabbed the Trigon Bar and opened it up for her, and then threw it back at her.
Jinx scanned it for a golden razorblade, but found nothing.
The two looked down sadly.
"I bet the razorblade hurts really badly anyway…" Jinx said.
Ari nodded.


THE NEXT DAY ON THE NEWS

Jinx Chaos: "THIS IS IT! IT'S ALL OVER! EVERYTHING IS OVER! EVERYTHING THAT EVERYONE HAS HOPED FOR ALLLLL THIS TIIIIME IS OVER!!!!!! OVER!!!!!! DO YOU PPL GET ME!? IT'S OVERRRR! The fifth razorblade has been found, by none other than Bill Clinton himself!!"

"Turn it off…" ShiShi said sadly.
MonkeyAngel reached over and turned off the TV.
"Aww, it was gay anyway…" she said.
"NOT TO JINX IT WASN’T!!" Ari said defensively, "The poor girl has to have something to hope for… and with Mr. Rogers already dead, WHAT CAN SHE HOPE FOR!?!?!"
The peoplessssss sighed.
"Who's going to tell her?" Greenlantern said, "CAN I??"
ShiShi hit Greenlantern with a frozen pig's foot, "Don’t wake her!"
"Yes… let her have one last dream." Ari said.
BUT WHAT THEY DIDN’T KNOW was that poor Jinx had already heard the news, and was lying in her bed crying silently.
*Aww!!! Those Bastards! Sign cuts on*

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment