Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - That Dirty Rotten Lying Poo-Poo Head!

*clears throat* I shall be taking over this story on this account, instead of continuing on my old one. So bleh.

Chapter 6 - That Dirty Rotten Lying Poo-Poo Head!

Chapter 6 - That Dirty Rotten Lying Poo-Poo Head!
CHAPTER SIX: That Dirty Rotten Lying Poo-Poo Head!!

AT SCHOOL

Caitlin walked into the classroom and set a suitcase down on her desk, "Class, I've decided to switch our Monday and Friday schedules around so the tests we take on Friday over the content that we learned during the weak will now be taken on Monday before we've learned it. But since today is Tuesday, that doesn't matter in the slightest…"
Bald Kid: "That confused the crap out of me…"
"Well, pencils out!" Caitlin said.

AT THE CANDY STORE

Jinx walked into the candy store.
"HELLO!" the guy with a glass eye said, "What can I do for you??"
She pulled out a gun, "Candy."
"…………" The guy backed up and grabbed a Trigon Bar, and threw it at her.
Jinx took it and stroked it as she walked out the door.

ON THE STREET

Speedy was waving newspapers in the air, "GET YOUR ASSES OVER HERE PEOPLE! LEARN ABOUT THE HOAX! FIFTH GOLDEN TICKET FOUND BY BILL CLINTON NOTHING MORE THAN A HOAX! …I mean razorblade."
"Can you believe the nerve of that man," said some lady, "trying to fool the entire world…"
"Bill Clinton?" one guy said, "Yeah I believe it."
Jinx looked up shockededed and opened her Trigon Bar, and took a bite. She felt a sharp pain in her cheek and jumped excitedly, "I GOT IT!!!!!!" she pulled it out and held it up, "I HAVE THE GOLDEN RAZORBLADE!!"
"o.O" a group of onlookers started chasing after her, "GET HER!!"
Speedy: "RUN JINX, RUN!!! RUN AND DON'T STOP UNTIL YOU GET HOME!!"

Jinx ran down a dark alley, and Slade stepped out into her path.

He stroked his fake mustache, "I congratulate you, little girl. You have found the fifth golden razorblade…" he took out a ruby spork, and Jinx reached for it, but he pulled it away, "No, no, no! You see, I am Slade, owner of Slade's Super Candy Store Thingy Mah-bobber, and Raven Trigon has been working on something that will put me out of business… she calls it, 'The Squid's Toenail.' If she completes it, I shall be ruined! So, I want you to find me one of those thingies and bring them to me so that I can copy the secret recipe. If you do this, I will give you this ruby spork… and 10 thousand dollars."
"And what do I get out of it?" Jinx asked angrily.
Slade looked at her awkwardly, "… the ruby spork and 10 thousand dollars…"
"OK!! :D" Jinx said.

AT JINX HOUSE

Jinx busted in and started yelling and screaming like a maniac while the people just stared at her like she was an idiot.
"I'VE GOT THE GOLDEN RAZORBLADE!! I HAVE IT!!!"
"LIAR!" ShiShi yelled, "The fifth golden razorblade was found already!!"
"No it wasn’t god damn you! It was just a hoax!! I HAVE IT!! SEE FOR YOURSELF!!" she gave the razorblade to Ari who read the small bloody print on it out loud.
"Congratulations to the finder of the fifth golden razorblade," Ari looked up, "THAT'S YOU JINX!" She went on, "from Raven Trigon. Be at the gates of the Trigon Chocolate Factory at 10:00 a.m. sharp for the tour and DO NOT BE LATE DAMN IT! You may bring one member of your pathetically obsolete family. The wonders that await you are unimaginable!" Ari threw her arms up, "JINX, YOU DID IT!!!"

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

hypronelite on December 29, 2005, 12:31:53 PM

hypronelite on
hyproneliteKEEP EM COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RavenGothGirl on August 30, 2005, 8:42:59 AM

RavenGothGirl on
RavenGothGirlLMAOz!!!! such a funny story, write more plz!!!!! lmaoz

RedPaint on July 22, 2005, 2:04:43 PM

RedPaint on
RedPaintu r a GREAT storyteller..person! i laughed so hard i had tears..lol

Ashefatal on May 24, 2005, 2:40:57 AM

Ashefatal on
Ashefatallol, nice.......lovng this XD