Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Pizza, Pizza, Pizza

Yes. 2! And if you have yet to read Teen Titan's Spiderman 1, I would suggest that you do so, or you may be utterly confused o.O

Chapter 1 - Pizza, Pizza, Pizza

Chapter 1 - Pizza, Pizza, Pizza
Teen Titans Spiderman 2

Chapter One: Pizza, Pizza, Pizza

"He stares at me every day...with that freakish little gnome like stare of his..." Jinx said, looking at a billboard with Fry’s face across it, “Who am I? I am Spiderman, and I have a job to do. …A part time job. At Mario’s Pizza Palace. Speaking of which, I’m late for that job o.O”
Jinx quit talking to herself and jumped off the building that she was sitting on in a cool pose. She swung across the city, because she’s Spiderman and she can do that.

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, AT MARIO’S PIZZA PALACE!

“JINX,” Her boss, Aqualad, yelled as she walked in Mario’s Pizza Palace, “YOU’RE LATE AGAIN?”
“Damn it it’s not like anyone orders the sick food here anyway -.-“ Jinx said.
“Fool! We got a call from some fanceh place, and they want 15 pizzas! FIFTEEN JINXYPOO! And they want it by 3:00, so you’d better get half way across New York City in 10 minutes, OR YOU’RE FIRED!” Aqualad said ‘fired’ with such passion and intensity.
Jinx stood there for a moment.
“…GO!”

She grabbed the pizzas, ran outside, jumped on that spiffy little scooter thing of hers, and took off down the busy street.
Before she even knew what was going on, her bad steering had crashed her into a parked car.

“…huh…you know, I guess I could like…swing there… I mean, I am Spiderman, I have these options…” she said to herself.

So she grabbed the pizzas, ran into a dark alley and changed into her home-made Spiderman outfit.

She swung from building to building as the people stared and wondered how it could be that if Spiderman liked pizza so much, she wasn’t fat and lazy like so many other people in New York.

BELOW HER she saw two chitlins playing in the street, their jackass parents nowhere to be seen.
“…Damn it! FROGGER IS FOR THE COMPUTER!!” Jinx said. She set the pizzas atop a building as a big @$$ truck came toward them; she swung down and grabbed the little boogers.

“OW!!” Jinx screamed as the girl bit her, she threw the chitlins down into the grass and went back to get the pizzas.

Some fat guy had gotten onto the roof and was eating one of the pizzas already.
“o.O HEY!” Jinx dog slapped him and snatched the pizza from him. She stuffed it back into the box, trying to spread it out so it looked like it had been untouched.

Blah….blah….blah….OK AT SOME FANCEH PLACE

Jinx came in the door in her Spiderman outfit. After all, why should she take the time to change, honestly; I wouldn’t have.

She went up to a lady at a desk and set the pizzas in front of her, “:D YOUR MARIO PIZZA PALACE PIZZA MA’AM!”
The woman looked at the clock behind her; 3:01.
“…You’re late. I’m not paying.”
Jinx stared, “….dog I’m Spiderman.”
“Yeah. I noticed.”
“NO I DON’T THINK YOU DID, SEE, I AM SPIDERMAN! GIVE ME MONEY ;-;”
“NO!”
Jinx took a deep breath like she had learned to do in anger management, and left.

BACK AT HER WORK

“You’re fired.” Aqualad said.
“COME ON MAN! IT’S NOT MY FAULT!!” Jinx complained, “THAT WOMAN WAS TOTALLY PMSING!”
“I don’t care, you show up late, you deliver pizzas late, YOU’RE FIRED.”
“Come on ;-;” tears filled Jinx’s eyes, “Just one more chance??”
Aqualad took a deep breath, and sissy-slapped her, then ran away crying.
“…well I still have that photography thing…”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment