Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - A Superhero's Party Life

Yes. 2! And if you have yet to read Teen Titan's Spiderman 1, I would suggest that you do so, or you may be utterly confused o.O

Chapter 2 - A Superhero's Party Life

Chapter 2 - A Superhero's Party Life
CHAPTER TWO: A Superhero’s Party Life

AT THE NEWSPAPER PLACE THING

Motosuwa sat in his chair with his feet on his desk, “Jinx you’re fired.”
“WHAT? What for @_@” Jinx asked.
“A dog licking his balls? Two guys making out in the park? DAMN IT I DON’T PAY YOU TO BE A SENSATIVE HORNY ARIST WOMAN I pay you because Spiderman will pose for you.”
“Well I won’t pose for me anymore YOU TURNED THE WHOLE CITY AGAINST ME! I mean her o.O… and she…that is…” Jinx said.
“I’m just selling the truth, Spiderman was always a menace and the world needs to know.” Moto said.
“She’s not a menace! ;-;!” Samara said, who had been pacing back and forth in front of a window in the office for some reason, by the way.
“Shut up Samara, I don’t pay you to talk. AND JINX I TOLD YOU, YOU’RE FIRED, GET OUT.”
Jinx went to leave, when Speedy busted in.
“SIRRRRR! We need a photographer for your daughter’s…. astronaut….. ceremony….thingy….” he said.
“OH YEAH Jinx you’re unfired.”
Jinx sat back down.
“Ok you’ve gotta come with me whatever day that thing is to go to take pictures of my daughter’s thing-a-mah-jig. …Wow that didn’t come out right @_@” Motosuwa said.
“Can I have my pay check?” Jinx asked.
“Yeah whatever, go talk to Hermes.” He replied.

Jinx left Motosuwa’s office and went to see Hermes.
“HERMEEEEEEEES!!!!” Jinx said, “Give me mah money!”
Hermes typed and what not, “Oh, sorry Jinx, but you asked for both your paychecks in advance last month so you don’t get one now.”
“…frack! Wait can someone really do that ._.” Jinx said.
“Awwww, it’s ok.” Hermes got up and hugged her.
Jinx glanced back and forth, “…Um…O.o”
“You just take care now, Jinx, with your big pink hair…”
“…” Jinx left.


Jinx went down the street, on her way to class, when she tripped over a bottle and dropped all her shoot.
“ORIFUKE!!” she said, picking it all up. The people around her gasped at her foul language.
“Jinx?” said a voice.
Jinx looked up and saw her teacher, that Brother Blood guy.
“o.O MR. BLOOD! Hi! I was just on my way to your class ^^”
“My class is over Jinx. That’s why I’m standing here. Use common sense, gawd.”
“v.v I wanna be in class, I really do, *cough: not* but, I have better…I mean, other things to do.”
“You’re brilliant Jinx.” Brother Blood said, “The best student I have. BUT YOU’RE LAZY! And I need that paper you’re doing on Dr. Octavious by next Monday or I’m failing you. Now get out of my sight.”
Brother Blood walked past her.

Jinx decided to go to her Aunt’s House for SOME REASON.

AT HER AUNT’S HOUSE

Jinx went into her Aunt’s house and flipped on the light switch.

”HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!” Fry, Aunt MonkeyAngel, and Blackfire yelled.
“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!” Jinx clutched her heart for a moment, “Whose birthday o.O”
”…Yours…” Blackfire said.
“Wow…three people at my party, and I’m related to one of them...aren’t I just too popular…” Jinx said.
“Yep!” Fry hugged her.
“;D Ohhhh, my spidey-sense is tingling…” Jinx said.
“Huh?” Fry looked at her strangely, “Ok…well, if it starts tingling down your arm tell us, ‘cause you might just be having a heart attack.”
“I’LL GO CUT THE CAKE! :D” MonkeyAngel said, “Fry come with me for unknown reasons.”
Fry followed her into the kitchen as Blackfire came up to Jinx.
“Long time no see.” She said.
“Indeed.” Jinx replied.
“How’s the bug these days?”
“…huh?”
“…Spiderman… I was just trying to be clever @_@”
“OHHH you know you should get over that whole, she killed your faja thing…” Jinx said.
Blackfire scowled, “NEVER! I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE! My mother never did anything ;-;! Including take me to the park…or come on my school field trips…or….NEVERMIND she was innocent! And Spiderman WILL pay.”
“Yeah well CHANGING THE SUBJECT I’m doing a paper on Dr. Terra Octavious ^_^” Jinx said.
“REALLY I’m going there to see her fusion invention thing tomorrow, or the day after tomorrow, OR SOMETIME, sooo, WANNA COME MEET HER?” Blackfire asked.
“YESH! :D”

The night went on I guess. And LATER. ……………

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Ashefatal on May 21, 2005, 11:12:42 AM

Ashefatal on
Ashefatallol, I was choking on air from laughing so much XD......I look soo foward to the next chapter ^______________________^