Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Scars

Now you will all stop thinking that blackfire is crazy. SHE IS BLACKFIRE WEASELY DAMN IT! Gawsh. ...dotdotdot...

Chapter 1 - Scars

Chapter 1 - Scars
Jinx Potter And The Kidney Stone

Chapter One: Scars

Raven, wearing an even spiffier blue robe than usual, and having a ridiculously long beard duct taped to her chin, hurried down the road lined with an @$$ load of houses that all mysteriously looked exactly the same.
She checked her watch to see what time it was, and tripped over her robe. She got up, brushed herself off, and continued walking.

She finally stopped when she came to a house with a cat sitting at the edge of the driveway. We lose many cats this way.

"I should have known you would be here," she said, "Proff. Beast Boy."
The cat gagged and choked, turning back into the small green dude he normally was. He too had a spiffy cloak, but his was a prettyful green color.
"I can't believe Uncle Ben and Aunt May are dead. Where's the kid?" he asked, "Don't tell me you forgot to bring her AGAIN!!"
"No!" Raven said, "Samara is bringing her. She'll be here any time now."
"Dude," he said, sounding shocked, "Do you really think you can trust SAMARA with something as important as this??"
Raven dog slapped him enthusiastically, "Damn it boy, I'd trust Samara with my LIFE! Not my lunch. After she ate my ridiculously tender chicken nuggets from Wendy's, she will never again have that kind of trust from me. But I deffinately trust her with my life, yes."

Soon, they heard an odd noise, and looked into the sky.
Coming at them, getting closer and closer, was a girl on a flying tricycle, carring a lunchbox.

"There she is," Raven said, stating the obvious; or should I say, ABvius. *...The previous statement was an inside joke. Do not ask questions.*

Finally, Samara landed and ran up to Raven.
"I got her!" she opened the lunchbox and pulled out a baby.
"Good lord man," Beast Boy said, "You kept her in a lunchbox o.O"
"I poked air holes!!!" Samara argued.
Raven tried to take the child from Samara, but she didn't let go.
"...Samara give me the kid."
"...No!! We have a bond!!"
"Oh, give her here!!" Beast Boy too grabbed onto Jinx, and they got into a three way tug-of-war.
Then they dropped her.
No movement or sound came from the baby.
"...AHH!" Raven said, "Listen! RAVEN DOES NOT HEAR OF THIS!!"
"...You are Raven o.O" Samara said.
"...Alright! We're in the safe-zone dudes :D" Raven waved her wand over the kid, "Eip Ekil I!" and the baby started crying.
She picked her up and wrapped her in a blanket. Where did she get the blanket? Well some questions just don't need to be answered. Okay? Okay.

Raven carried the baby to the door of the house, Samara and Beast Boy following.
"Headmaster!!" Samara whined, "Why must we leave her here?? Can't we take her back to PigPimples?? We can raise her as our love child!"
"Yes," Beast Boy said, "We can't just leave her here! I've seen the way these people act, they're fracked in the head, man!! She'll be famous and loved in our world."
"YES!" Raven said, "And she's better off growing up away from all that. We must leave her here, so that she may grow up with an abusive Aunt and Uncle and a fat spoiled cousin, until she contemplates suicide and wishes someone would just take her away, when POOF! Here we are to rescue her!" A dreamy look came over her eyes.
"You've had time to think this out as a fantasy story in your head, haven't you?" Beast Boy said.
"...Shut up." Raven set the kid on the doorstep and turned to leave, without so much as ringing the doorbell so that she didn't have to wait until someone came outside to get her out of the freezing cold.

Samara sighed, and hopped on her tricycle, and Beast Boy turned into a bird and flew away. Raven turned and took one last look at the girl, "Goodbye, Jinx Potter."

Raven left and a scar, shaped like the top of a spork (not with the handle part.) on Jinx's forehead, began to glow an odd red color. Or maybe orange... aw who cares.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

blackfire on April 15, 2005, 5:12:56 AM

blackfire on
blackfireBWAHAHAHAHHA u finally bow down to my will and complete this ^.^ thanx Ravey. BB was rite. they are fooked in the head man o.o