Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Snake Eyes And Sissies

Now you will all stop thinking that blackfire is crazy. SHE IS BLACKFIRE WEASELY DAMN IT! Gawsh. ...dotdotdot...

Chapter 3 - Snake Eyes And Sissies

Chapter 3 - Snake Eyes And Sissies
Chapter Three: Snake Eyes And Sissies

Bumblebee and Jinx stood looking at a big arse snake through some glass in a reptile exhibit thing at the zoo.
"Daddy!!" Bumblebee whined, "Get the snake to do something!"
Greenlatern tapped the glass and yelled at it, seriously expecting this to work.
"Aw it's probably dead, like a lot of the animals and that South Carolina Zoo we went to once." he said.
They walked off, leaving Jinx there to talk to the snake. She named him Gorak, and rubbed her face on the glass.
"They just don't understand you." she said, "It must be hard... having people stare at you all the time. Laughing. Tapping the glass. Laughing. ... Laughing. They're always laughing..."
The snake perked his head up and nodded.
"O.o Jumpin' alligators, Batman!" Jinx said, "Can you hear me??"
The snake nodded again, and pressed its nose agains the glass.
SUDDENLY! Bumblebee came running out of nowhere and pushed Jinx to the floor.
"DADDY!" she yelled, "Look at what this snake is doing!!"
Bumblebee rested on the glass as Jinx scowled at her. Then! Oh-so-amazingly! The glass disappeared, and Bumblebee fell into the exhibit.
She screamed like a sissy, as the snake slithered out and guests started to scream.
"Brazil," he said, "Here I come! The fact that the author of this fanfic did not state that I was from Brazil shall not cross your mind at any time."
When the snake was out, the glass reappeared, and MonkeyAngel freaked out.
Greenlatern caught Jinx laughing.

LATER

When they got home, Greenlatern pushed Jinx against the wall and shouted at her.
"How did that glass disappear? Were you TALKING to that snake?? Where were you on the night of January 15th? I KNOW YOU KNOW!!" he screamed.
"No!!" Jinx yelled, "I didn't do anything! One minute the glass was there and the next it was gone; like magic!"
Greenlatern pushed her into her closet thingy and locked it, "There is NO such THING, as MAGIC!!"

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment