Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Better Than Kidnap

Now you will all stop thinking that blackfire is crazy. SHE IS BLACKFIRE WEASELY DAMN IT! Gawsh. ...dotdotdot...

Chapter 5 - Better Than Kidnap

Chapter 5 - Better Than Kidnap
Chapter Five: Better Than Kidnap

Well. They moved to a lighthouse in the middle of the ocean. A bit drastic, yes?

MonkeyAngel, Greenlatern, and Bumblebee were asleep, and Jinx was on the floor drawing a birthday cake in the dust.
"Happy fracking birthday, Jinx... wow... I'm gonna need a lot of theropy when I get older, with all this neglect and all... you know, I've never had a cake. ... Who the frack am I talking to..."
Suddenly! The small black and white T.V. cut on, and images of mirrors and latters when across the screen.

"Ahh!!" Greenlantern sat up in his bed and grabbed his gun. The T.V. zoomed in on a girl; Samara.
It got closer and closer until her face was clearly seen on the telivision, and then she crawled out, looking all spiffy and creepy.

"Jinx!!" she looked at Bumblebee, "It's been so long since I've seen you, but I was pretty sure you weren't black...oh well, who cares."
"O.o I'm not Jinx!!" Bumblebee said.
"O.O You're not??"
"I am Spartacus!" Jinx stood up, "...Er...Uh...Jinx."
"Jinx!!" Samara ran and gave her a hug, "I'm Samara!! I shoved you in a lunchbox when you were a baby. Good times, good times..." she shook her head, "But anyway, I've got a letter for ya."
Greenlantern shot her.
"...ouch." Samara said, and handed Jinx the letter.
Jinx opened it and read aloud for some reason, "Dear Jinx Potter, you have been accepted into PigPimples school of witchcraft and wizardry, blah blah blah HOLY frack I'M GETTING OUT OF THESE PEOPLE'S HOUSE!!!" she jumped in joy.

"No." MonkeyAngel said, "She will NOT be going!! My sister was one of your freaks, and--"
"Shut up damn it," Samara petrified her with her...Samara-ness...and turned back to Jinx, "Anywho, I brought you a birthday present!!" she reached in her pocket and pulled out some lint, "I heard you collect it :D"
"DO I??" Jinx showed Samara all the lint she had built up in her belly button.
"Hey!!" Bumblebee said, "I wanna be a witch!!!"
"Do ya now." Samara said, "Well..." she pulled out her wand, and pointed it at her, "Lla Uoy Kcuf!!"
Bumblebee grew a warty, green, stereotypical witch nose.
"AHH!!"
"You dog!!" Greenlantern shouted.
"Come on Jinx, we're too cooool for these peoples." Samara took Jinx hand, and crawled back into the T.V. with her.

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

blackfire on December 12, 2005, 7:23:00 AM

blackfire on
blackfire*moRe O.o that is.

blackfire on December 12, 2005, 7:22:40 AM

blackfire on
blackfire:O! how could u not like bad language man. *cant stand ppl who dislike bad language* DAMMIT RAVEN WRITE MOE ALREADY!

Firestar7218 on October 29, 2005, 7:31:31 AM

Firestar7218 on
Firestar7218Dude, this is HILARIOUS! I just don't like all the bad language. 0.o but that's just me :P Keep goin'!

Werecat13 on August 10, 2005, 3:01:54 PM

Werecat13 on
Werecat13This is the greatest freakin' mix in history! I like all the randomness, makes me happy! Please write MOOOOORE! SOOOON!

RedPaint on July 22, 2005, 1:36:44 PM

RedPaint on
RedPaintthis story ROCKS! and its hilarious! WRITE MOOORE!.....please

RavenGothGirl on May 17, 2005, 10:07:03 AM

RavenGothGirl on
RavenGothGirl*chanting* more more more more more!!!!!!! w00t this rox i luvz it lolz

blackfire on April 15, 2005, 5:41:37 AM

blackfire on
blackfireWeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee u shall add more.