Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Signs... OH NOES

Some of these apply to me... is that bad? o_o

Chapter 1 - The Signs... OH NOES

Chapter 1 - The Signs... OH NOES
I'll probably add to this later on, so... read on, you crazy fans, you.





1.) You try to style your hair like Ren's, Horohoro's, or (dear God) Ryu's.

2.) You are broke because you spent all your money on hair gel.

3.) All your sketchbooks and notebooks are filled with Shaman King fanart.

4.) You dye your hair the color of your favorite character's hair (Poor Lyserg fans...)

5.) You go everywhere dressed like your favorite character, even if he/she is an X-Law.

6.) You attempt to bring your dead lover back to life.

7.) You spend so much time attempting this that you have huge dark bags under your eyes.

8.) You wear a string of 1,080 beads.

9.) You believe you can bind spirits with said beads.

10.) You spend ridiculous amounts of money on Shaman King merchandise.

11.) Whatever merchandise you bought is your most prized posession.

12.) You abuse your boyfriend and call it "Shaman training."

13.) You think the Patch were a real tribe.

14.) You look them up.

15.) Whenever you think of anything Chinese, you think of Ren.

16.) Whenever you think of the Ainu, you think of Horohoro.

17.) Whenever you think of Germany, you think of Faust.

18.) You consider visiting your favorite character's homeland for no particular reason.

19.) You spend your free time practicing integration, even if you can't see ghosts.

20.) You like calling everyone around you an "amateur."

21.) You carry with you a ginormous dictionary.

22.) Ghosts are your only friends.

23.) You have a Shaman King doll and you talk to it.

24.) You have a Shaman King doll and you read Shaman King manga to it.

25.) You point out to the doll the parts where they are in the story.

26.) You made the doll yourself.

27.) Your ears perk up every time you hear "octopus fritter" because Ren, once, ate octopus fritter in book 9 (even though it is never mentioned again in the books.)

28.) You wish you had an outie like Joco's.

29.) You hate 4Kids with a passion for what they did to the Shaman King anime.

30.) You consider writing a letter to Hiroyuki Takei telling him how much you LOVE the books.

31.) This is why you wanted to learn Japanese.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SweetxinsanityxSarah on October 28, 2009, 8:57:48 AM

SweetxinsanityxSarah on
SweetxinsanityxSarah3, 4, 15, 17, 21, 29, and 30 all apply to me roflmao xD this is epic!

My hair is the same dark color as Hao Asakura's and I am usually caught saying his catchphrases alot x3 I cant help eet!

Also I hate four kids for taking that scene out where Hao licks the blood off his fingers, and when they censored his nudity in the manga! >O