Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - secret love

this is a story i made about pucca and garus secreat love....its realy good just give it a chance and im shure ul love it!

Chapter 1 - secret love

Chapter 1 - secret love

Rain falling onto the window of Pucca’s room. Her hair down, wearing a pink night gown, and her eyes expressing emotions of fear, worry, and concern she stand beside the window. Lighten hit, again, her heart beat increasing more and more.

He better not be in that storm.” Pucca thought concern and fury soon wrapping around her.

Grabbing a hold of herself she try to keep herself warm from the cold feeling grasping around her body. Walking towards her pink bed, she laid there trying to consume the warmth around her. Suddenly a gust of wind blew across her face. Looking up a lean figure wearing two ponytails and red band on each side. A red heart imprinted on his black jumpsuit.

Noticing the complete look of happiness and joy, the boy titled his head, “If I didn’t know any better, I would think you miss each kiss I didn’t give you.”

She frown at his word and gently push him, “Garu what is wrong with you! You could have gotten kill or worst! Just for some stupid kis-”

She was cut off by rough hands stopping her lips. Garu’s eyes were unemotional compare to Pucca’s.

“God, woman do you want the whole town knowing I am here?” He whisper, he look down her body a smile growing on his features.

“You wearing your pajamas. All the better to make-out with you with,” He teased.

Her eyes almost popped out her eyes, the key word almost, since this was a average day he would say something flirty after coming by to see her. Every since he gotten use to her constant kissing, he wanted more. Whenever a frown was placed on his face when they kiss in public it was false feeling of how he actually felt. However never had he revealed his feelings towards Pucca, neither has he shown his feelings publicly.

He says he had become addicted towards her kisses. Since then they plan secret locations to simply make-out. Normally it was outside in a distance, deserted area such as a vacant lot, Garu’s house, or Pucca’s house. It was also only at night. The only problem was he couldn’t go without a day with being kiss by her, neither could he handled being part of a relationship, and finally he tries desperately to get rid of his feelings by running or hiding away from Pucca.

But Pucca knew, oh she knew how bad he wanted those kisses. He never wanted to escape her kisses, he was in fear of rejection, and commitment. He wanted to inherent honor on his family name and also wants to be with the one he loves. How can he concur such a thing. Pucca understood, she was the only one who understood.

But back to present time as Garu played with one of Pucca’s free hair, twirling it around with one unmasked finger. His eyes on a dreaming state as Pucca stared in those green eyes no one seem to notice. A shiver went up her spine as he lean closer. His head went down and cold lip touch her warm neck. Pucca hugged his back and played with his ponytail.

Soon the kisses soon had a passionate and rough feeling as his tongue ran down her neck.

He stopped and laid his head on her shoulder breathing in her scent, “ So how was your day Pucca?”

Finally Pucca unwrapped the red band on his black hair, it falling on his ears. Kissing her neck again, she giggle at the cold feeling as each kiss away the warmth around her.

“The usual, you run from me and I try to catch you. Garu why don’t you admit it that you like me maybe even l-love,” She stammer at the end as she got a glare at her lover and truly ignorant friend.

“Pucca, we went over this. I can’t, you might get harm or worst once they know that I care about you. I mean, I don’t love you, possibly like you as a true best friend,” He started rambling on and on again. Pucca growled slightly knowing very well he was lying at the end of only being friends.

Sighing, she hugged him closer trying to forget his words and continue to kiss. She jump when she felt cold hands touch her bare behind and grope it gently. Kissing gently, Garu tongue invaded her mouth. They fell on the bed both eager to continue the make-out.

Garu’s hands roamed from her behind to her back. Pucca felt the wet shirt cling to her night gown, as her lips were bitten by Garu teeth enjoying the taste of tongue and blood. Pulling apart harshly breathing they look away to tired to say another word.

“Well, that was grand,” Garu said getting off of Pucca ready to go home. Looking at the ticking clock Pucca notice it was two-o-clock at night. She grabbed for Garu wrist feeling his rough hands as she pull him back.

He look down at her, his eyes calm, gentle, and loving. Pucca heart felt as though she would explode from the emotions coming from that gentle face.

“You have to take the window,” Pucca order. Pushing towards the window closing her eyes so she wouldn’t see those beautiful green eyes. As she open the door she so it was still pouring outside.

“Well, she you around Pucca…” He looked down at her, his eyes wanting to say something more, “I love you, Pucca. You know that?”

Pucca look up her expression calm while her inside felt like jumping up and down shouting, “Told you so!”

“Yep, I guess I love you Garu. But you have to be clueless if you didn’t know that,” Pucca joked.

He smile bending down to kiss her lips. They felt so warm this time not as cold as before. Hugging his neck she pulled him closer kissing him passionately tasting the noodles he ate before he got to her house.

“Stay,” she managed to groan as her tongue went inside him. Closing the window, he made his way over to the bed the kisses growing more rapid then before. By the time they had finish kissing it was morning.

Laying on top of Pucca, Garu groan remember he had stopped kissing Pucca and laid on the other side of her bed covers ruffle and undone, as Pucca night gown was as ruffle as the bed. His wet shirt laid on the floor, his pants on the end of the bed. The only thing he wore was boxer. This was a very passionate and hot make-out he ever remember. Taking his clothes he ran outside half naked to his own house, leaving the bed empty and Pucca in it.

But what did he have to worry about, she knew it was going to happen she always knew. It was their own little secret love after all and no one should know and he’ll go on hiding pretending the event never happen.

 thanks for reading!!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

abeveryday on November 24, 2007, 6:48:45 AM

abeveryday on
abeverydayhi me i loved my own story!