Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Untitled

it's a good story i am told but im never going to send it to all the ppl i need so here it is. ur gonna have to read it to find out wut's it about.

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Chapter 1 - Untitled


The wolf story

By

Joshua Dean Peters

Along time ago my family protected these lands from savages, heathens the beasts that come from the very lands my family came from. When my family dies the land I was born on will go back to its original state before we were here. We the poleoraag have been here for many generations and we have seen many things but none such as this. a boy with the capability to change forms he has a fox tail, he has the blood lust of a vampire, he howls at the moon like a werewolf, he has the compassion of a human, he has the strength of a demon. We have never seen him before now. We watch him now. He sleeps on our land. A boy asleep on a rock by a fire. Curled up like a pup trying to get warm. He wakes up with the feeling of being watched. He's 16, six pack abs, green eyes, 5'7, muscular, black hair. Gets up and looks around. He knows someone is watching him. “Anyone there?” he said as he looks around. His eyes scanned the area around him his eyes zooming in on every thing around him. he sniffs the air “I know you're there. I can smell you. Come on out.” Then behind him out of the shadows. A huge monstrous figure came out looming on a camel. A wooden body was on the tall yet slim camel. It looked hollow. The figure was empty but there was something in it coming up. A small fox like creature came up It had a human face and pointed ears, and it had a fox tail. The boy looked at the creature he was surprised a little but he did not underestimate his power that it has. “who are you?” the boy said. “I am xlana” he looked at the boy “and who are you?”. The boy smiled weakly. “I am almzy” he looked at the small fox creature it had a menacing look about. He turns back to the fire and he spot's a rabbit and he turns into a cheetah and he pounced on the rabbit and he kills it. Turns back in to his original form and he skins the rabbit then puts it over the fire on a spit. The fox creature looks at the boy with disgust “how could you do such a thing to that poor rabbit?” he looks at the boy with hatred. He looks at the rabbit on the spit. Then move's toward it and then deboned it. Then takes the bone's and makes a shrine for the poor rabbit. “I must take life's for my own living. I must eat as you must live.” He said with some sadness. “we must make sacrifices for our own being.” He looked at the fox creature. “Do you want some?” he looked at the fox creature. The fox creature he looked at the boy with disbelief. “Do you really think I'm going to eat meat?” he looked at the dead rabbit. “yes I can tell you're hungry.” He looked at xlana. “thanks but no thanks I have my own food.” He goes back down and comes back up with berries. “Now this is food!” he eats a handful at a time. Almzy laughs. He eats his food and then looks around still feels like he's being watched. And then he hears something coming through the air. He ducks down and hides himself from a speeding arrow coming straight at his head.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment