Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Mister Omega- Epilogue

This is a work in progress but it will do

Mister Omega is property of agerthe

Chapter 1 - Mister Omega- Epilogue

Chapter 1 - Mister Omega- Epilogue
Once, There was a warrior...a defender...a hero. He went by the name of...Mister Omega: The worlds most advance, efficient, and intelligent Cyborg the universe has ever known! He had the mind and emotions of a human, The strength of a thousand men, The speed of the fastest car, The intelligence and wisdom of the worlds finance mind of earth. Yes he was magnificent...but not only that but he had an array of weapons. The freeze ray, the rocket launcher, his heat-vision, rocket boots, mental beam, and all sorts of wonderful, wonderful abilities he has to offer.

Unfortunately, all that couldn't save him from the wrath of the alloy king, the metal fiend. The man... nein...The monster that destroy the knight of humanity... he was The Shaper. He could change any part of his body into any form...and that was his advantage against our beloved Omega. He was so fast and so flexible he could dodge all of Omegas attacks. You see Omega wasn't all ways this fast and strong, and this takes us on our story of the great, powerful, intelligent, and marvelous Mister Omega...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment