Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - the story begins

this story is about itachi's daughter aimi (where I got my nick name from) being a member of squad seven and kakashi's girlfriend

Chapter 1 - the story begins

Chapter 1 - the story begins
one day as Naruto was walking over to the place wher the squad was sopposed to meet he noticed a navy coloured haired girl. the girl had black eyes and a dark blue outfit. she looked like sasuke... but a girl and 20. she was sitting down on the railing of the bridge when she noticed Naruto.
"why hello there who are you My name is Aimi... Uchiha ,Aimi daughter of Uchiha, Itachi." Aimi waved over at Naruto.
"Hi there Aimi My name is Naruto... Uzamaki, Naruto. I'm waiting for my sensei and You?" Naruto heard Aimi laugh.
"ohh Kakashi he's a nice guy I watched my father fight him once." suddenly Aimi saw Sasuke and sakura walked over.
"Uchiha, Aimi is that you? last time I saw you was when your father killed your grandparents." Sasuke looked at Aimi. Soudenly Kakashi apeared.
"ahhh I see you guys Have met Sasuke don't you know everything About Aimi she is your neice." Kakashi gave Aimi that sharp Eye. Sakura screamed.
"What your sasuke's neice." Sakura was amazed. Aimi giggled.
"uchiha Aimi is a chunin she was suposed to be a missing nin but she isn't a killer like her father isn't that right Uchiha Aimi." Kakashi gave her a new look she saw that crush like look. Aimi returned that very look.
"yes that's correct and please call me Aimi." Aimi looked a bit old to be a chunin she should probably be something else. like an Anbu, or maybe even a kage. soon Aimi was headed over to the battle feild for the test. Aimi started to do some jutsus then atacked kakashi. she grabed a bell then tried to get a second but Kakashi atacked her. she landed on the oter side of the feild soon Aimi started up a jutsu she created the sharingan dubble atack. this Atack allows her to drain some of her oponents chakara well it also atacks them with her very power of her sharingan. Only her and Itachi knew the jutsu.

what will happen?

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sasukesgirlfriend on September 18, 2006, 9:23:24 AM

Sasukesgirlfriend on
SasukesgirlfriendYeah! What will happen?
That means...write more!