Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Speech

its the First Year for Amber Saotome, And Something is coming her way
Reunited with her long time friend JadenYuki, Something is coming between them and its love. Will they be united as one beloved couple or will something tear them apart?

Chapter 2 - The Speech

Chapter 2 - The Speech
"Welcome to Duel Academy, I'm Chancellor Shepard, the Top Headmaster of this School.And you are the best and brightest young duelists in the World. You overcame many obstacles to make it this Far, So you can consider yourselves in the Dueling Elite. I want you to have fun studying and dueling, I think I have bored you long enough so I'll let the headmasters in each dorm fill in the rest of the details, I expect you and I know you will fulfill them. Until then."

"Yawn."yawned Syrus.
"SheeshKaBobs, That was boring."replied Jaden.

"So guys, where's this dorm we're going to?"

"Let's see, I think we're in the Red Dorm."Amber replied.

"Well. Duh! We're going to the Red Dorm. The color represents where what dorm you belong to."

"So, This is the Red Dorm? I don't think even think Roaches want to live here"

"It's not so bad, It's kinda quaint.. The Buildings Kinda old but check out the view!"remarked Jaden.

"Heh Heh.."

"I guess I'll have to get used to it."

"Well, my rooms next to your room so I'm going to drop my bags at my place and meet you in your room, Sound like a deal?"


"Okay!"

"Oki!"

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment