Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 16 - Dueling to win it

its the First Year for Amber Saotome, And Something is coming her way
Reunited with her long time friend JadenYuki, Something is coming between them and its love. Will they be united as one beloved couple or will something tear them apart?

Chapter 16 - Dueling to win it

Chapter 16 - Dueling to win it
" Heh, It's my turn. I'll activate Tremendous Fire, I inflict 1000 life points against you and I only get 500."


Jaden: 3000
Titan: 3500

" You asked for it, well here goes something, I'll summon my Elemental hero Burstinatrix, that's not all, I'll activate fusion gate, without using Polymerzation, I can summon one fusion monster that has the right fusion material. And by fusing my Avian and my burstinatrix, I'll summon Elemental hero flame wingman! Now attack Titan with Flare Burst!"


Titan:1400
Jaden:3000


"Alright Jaden! That's how you do it!" yelled Amber.

" Mwahahaha! Do you think your pathetic monster can beat me?" sneered Titan."I'll summon Kuriboh in attack mode."

" Nice try Titan, I'll activate Fusion Weapon, since my wingman is a fusion monster, I can equip this to my monster.

Flamewingman" 2500

"Now wingman, attack his kuriboh.

Titan: 0
Jaden: 3500.

"What?!?!? I lost?" remarked titan.

"Now that's game!"



"Jaden..." remarked Amber but she collapsed into Jaden's arms.

"Amber, you're safe. Phew, I'm glad." sighed Jaden as he clutched Amber." Now let's get back to Duel Academy.

" Jaden, is Amber OK?" asked Alexis.

"She will be, she's just tired."

" Good."

"But, the Abandoned Dorm,its burning down."

" We HAVE to get out of here,and quick."




At the Academy.

"Wha-Where am I?" asked Amber as she woke up.

"You're in the infirmary, at duel academy." replied Syrus.

" How, what happened?" asked Amber as she saw her arm in bandages.

"Well, you collapsed in the Abandoned dorm when it was burning down."

" Jaden! Oh JADEN!" sobbed Amber.

"He's ok Amber, he's resting too." remarked Zane.

"He was the one who saved you." replied Alexis as she grabbed a hold of the front of the bed.

"I'm glad, He risked his life to save me, and I oughta thank him when he wakes up." explained Amber as she went back to sleep.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment