Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 17 - The Duel Spirit Festival PT 1

its the First Year for Amber Saotome, And Something is coming her way
Reunited with her long time friend JadenYuki, Something is coming between them and its love. Will they be united as one beloved couple or will something tear them apart?

Chapter 17 - The Duel Spirit Festival PT 1

Chapter 17 - The Duel Spirit Festival PT 1
"Hey Amber! Guess what today is!"asked Jaden as he jumped onto Amber's bed.

"Couldja let me sleep? I don't want to get up, Anyways what the hell are you wearing?! A MagiClownSparkman outfit?" remarked Amber groggily as she stuffed her head into the pillow.

"It's the duel spirit festival, there's gunna be a band, a duel, FOOD, and games."

"Say what?!!?!?!?" screamed Amber as she got out of bed kicking Jaden off.

"Yep. I got a costume for you." remarked Jaden as he got up from the floor.

As Jaden took Amber by the hand, he pulled out a Dark Magician girl outfit.

"Jaden, did you get that for me to dress up in?" asked Amber suspiciously.

"Remember that one Halloween when you and me and Jet used to go trick or treating?" asked Jaden.

"Yeah?" replied Amber.

"And you begged your dad to make you a dark magician girl outfit, But he kept saying, "Sorry Amber, We don't have the money for it, and your way too young for it." "Remember that?"

"Yeah, I got pretty bummed that I had to wait 5 years." sighed Amber. "Anyways, how did you get it?"

" I had it customized, By Dorothy." replied Jaden.

"Jaden, you're the bestest friend I could ever have." cried Amber as she hugged Jaden, making him drop ot the ground.

" You're welcome. Now can you get off of me?"asked Jaden.

"Ah, sorry Jaden, I was just...happy that you got it for me." sighed Amber."Now Let me get dressed so we can go to the festival."

"Sure, I'll be changing into my Dark Magician outfit."





A few minutes later.

"Jaden! Amber! Wait up!"remarked Syrus as he ran up to Jaden.

"Hey Sy, what's with the bow? meeting someone?" asked Jaden.

"Er, uh Not really, I'm actually an announcer for the Dueling Tourney." stuttered Syrus.

"Hey Syrus."

"Amber! you look like...Dark Magician Girl!" exclaimed Syrus.

"Yeah."

"Dammit, This wig is making me feel itchy." grumbled Jaden as she started to scratch his head.

"Heheh." giggled Amber.

"Ahh! I have to go, catch you guys later!" gasped Syrus as he looked at his dark magician girl watch.


"See you later Sy?"

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment