Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 18 - The Duel Spirit Festival PT 2

its the First Year for Amber Saotome, And Something is coming her way
Reunited with her long time friend JadenYuki, Something is coming between them and its love. Will they be united as one beloved couple or will something tear them apart?

Chapter 18 - The Duel Spirit Festival PT 2

Chapter 18 - The Duel Spirit Festival PT 2
"Wow! The festival looks great!"exclaimed Amber as she walked with Jaden towards the school.

"It does."

"Jaden, I want to show you something, I don't think you would like it though." replied Amber concerned.

"I'd like to see what your talking about."


"Follow me..."

"Okay."




As Amber and Jaden walked towards the plushie table, Zane and Alexis came up and said. "Hey Amber, Hey Jaden!"

"Hey Guys! Whoa Alexis! Are you Harpie Lady?" asked Jaden.

"Yeah, Mindy and Jazz ditched me at the last minute so I asked Zane."explained Alexis angrily.

"Dammit, I wish I never came in the first place, Alexis dressed me into this"Sighed Zane.

"So Zane, who are you?" asked Amber.

"I'm Harpie's Brother, in law."grunted Zane.

"Brother in law?" asked Amber.

"Holy crap! Are you getting married Zane?" asked Jaden.

"Note this, I'm Harpie's brother in law, like Politics, Law enforcement, And NO jaden, I'm not getting Married, I'm So going to kill you."

"Nuuuu! I was just joking!!!" cried Jaden.

"Heh Heh, Well let's go Jaden, I'm getting hungry." remarked Amber as her stomach grumbled.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment