Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - the meating

it's a storie about two men ^^ Yaoi

Chapter 2 - the meating

Chapter 2 - the meating
Chapter 1
`Sweetheart' Jess said while she waked up Angelo, `Hai'(Yes) Angelo answered `I'm awake' he said and he toke a cup of coffee that Jess made for him.
`ore beki kaneire san-ji dzuki bunka'(i have to go to school until 3 o'clock) Jess said and she gave Angelo a kiss, then she took her bag and went to school.
Angelo was thinking what he should write, now he already had written 6 books. So he moved into America with a sparkling of hope that he would get enough inspiration for another book.
Angelo took a cigarette and he turned his computer on but after 3 rules he erased it again and he went to the shopping mall to get something to eat.
He eats his meal and he tried to find out why he moved in here.
Yeah, to find some inspiration and to run away from his memories out of the past.
At the same time in a flat apartment:
`Mick time for school' Mick's sister said
`Katie why you wake me today is a free day that means no school' Mick said he was a little mad at his sister because she knows it but did wake him up.
`And how about tsuneni dansu mitshai?' Katie said with a very kindly voice.
`I've heard enough, got to go now' Mick said and he wanted to run out of the house when he heard his sister laugh very loud
`Nanra?' (What) he said and he looked at his sister with a I got it very busy look
`Haha, you really want to go out like that, you only have your underwear on'
Katie couldn't stop laughing at her little brother.
He walked back and put his clothes on as fast as he could after that he had to run to be at the place were he made a appointment with Kenay and the rest of the band.
When he arrived everyone was there already Kenay was the first one who saw him and said:
`You're late again if you really want to be famous you need to work on that' his other friends get up and they started walking.
`I know, but I forgot it sorry, my sister woke me up' Mick said and Denahy who was in love with his sister said: `does your sister has a boyfriend?'
Mick had to think about that one because he didn't know the answer.
`To be honest with you, I don't know but we're not here to talk about my sister we're here to practice for the battle' Mick said full of enthusiasm.
`But, Ore koigokoro Katie' (I love Katie) Denahy tried and the answer of Mick was:
`Kanojo kirai maro, Denahy' (she hates you Denahy)
Everyone stood on his place and Mick started to sing and the band started to play they had an incredible day.
It was over late on the evening and Mick walked home, he had written a song but he didn't knew if it was good enough to show it to the boys so he walked trough the park.
At the time (01:29) Angelo walked trough the park.
On this whole day he couldn't find an inspiration, and he hoped to find it now. With a cigarette in his mouth staring at the ground he walked trough the park how could he know that he wasn't the only one walking there in the night.
Mick was so deep in thought that he didn't saw he walked straight at the man with a cigarette.
They walked into each other and poor Mick fell down.
Mick look up and he saw a man standing there with a cigarette.
Was he making a mistake or was this man looking at him?
Not like everybody but else, he couldn't describe it and he didn't bothered in fact on the one or other way he liked it.
`Next time, watch out were you're walking you, haisha' (Fool).
Then the man turned his back on him and continued walking.
``Nanra?'' Mick thought but instead of going after him he walked back home even in deeper thoughts ``why did he liked it that, that strange man looked at him on that way''
Angelo walked away from that boy who just walked into him and couldn't stop thinking that this boy looks so much like….'' No he had to stop with those thoughts, but it kept returning.
Angelo arrived at his home, a big apartment and decided to try to sleep for a moment so that he didn't had to think al the time of that boy he just met.
Because trying to sleep didn't help he took a bath.
At Mick's place:
Mick knew his parents are asleep so he was very carefully.
He sneaked into the house and he went to his one room.
``He owes me an apology,'' Mick thought while he was lying in bed.
``I'll get my apology tomorrow although I don't know who he is.
He probably just moved in, well I'll find you on the one or other way and teach you how to tread people over here.
And by the way this strange man spook Japanese so he probably lived in Japan or someone teached him japans'' that's the last thing Mick thought before he fell asleep.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

WolfsAllure on June 7, 2005, 2:12:50 PM

WolfsAllure on
WolfsAllure*smiles* sorry i couldnt get farther than chapter one tonight, ive had a long day of tesxts today at school. Great story so far. im not critisizing, but you could go over the punctuation and maybey add some where it has been degelcted. Great story, dont get me wrong, just a bit hard to follow at times. Look forward to reading the rest in the coming days!

burnedgoldfinch on March 23, 2005, 10:17:58 AM

burnedgoldfinch on
burnedgoldfinchHEY!! GOOD JOB!! WOW'R!! YAY!! YAY!! YAY!!