Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - a interview

it's a storie about two men ^^ Yaoi

Chapter 3 - a interview

Chapter 3 - a interview
.
Chapter 2
The next morning Jess waked up and she opened her eyes she smelled something delicious it was hot chocolate.
She jumped out the bed because she thought she was too late normal she was the first one who was awake and now not.
She put on her clothes and walked to the kitchen where she saw Angelo smoking a cigarette.
`Yoshi, asha' (Good morning) she said and Angelo looked up from his newspaper `Yoshi, asha amaichuuskin' (sweetheart) he ansewered `I've made you some hot chocolate, cause that's your favorite right?' Angelo said.
`hai' was Jess her answer she drank up quickly her drink and grabbed her bag `Ore, beki kaneire yon-ji dzuka bunka' (i have to go to school until 4 o'clock) Jess said she gave Angelo a kiss and Angelo walked along with her to the door `probably I'll be at home when you return but today I first have a interview' Angelo said and he stared in front of him.
Jess took his face in her hands gave him a kiss and said: `don't worry, it will be fine, ore koigokoro maro' then she walked away `Ore koigokoro maro' Angelo said and he shut the door.
Jess was right it will be allright and he just had to stop thinking about that boy who looked so much like yes that boy looked so much like his old boyfriend Matt but it couldn't be Matt cause Matt died back that day.
The past:
He was there when it happened, he was only 13 jears old but Matt and he had something with eachother sinds they where 8 jears old.
Angelo could see it again it were memories from the past.
Angelo was to late that day so he had to run to be there in time for Matt.
But when he arrived at the place where they were always waiting for eachother. Matt wasn't there so Angelo sat down to wait on Matt, maybe Matt was to late to but he didn't came so Angelo started to search he searched everywhere but couldn't find Matt so he thought that Matt was mad at him or something.
Angelo started to walk back home and didn't notice 3 boys were followed him who hates gays.
They wanted to beat Angelo.
Matt was late and he came running to the place where Mick would be waiting but he wasn't there.
Matt looked around and he saw Angelo walking that made him happy but he also saw those 3 boys the were 15 jears old Angelo had no chance against them so Matt raced after the boys to protect Angelo.
`Angelo, Ueito' (wait) Angelo looked up and started smiling at that moment the 3 boys threw him on the floor and kicked him.
Matt was almost there and started running even harder `why do you do this?' Angelo asked the answer of one of the boys was `Gays are not welcome here'
The boys kicked and punched Angelo and there was nothing that he could do because it was 3 against 1.
Matt got to Angelo and attacked tow guys who were jumped on Angelo.
Angelo attacked the last one and he almost defeated the one guy who he was fighting with, one of the guys who attacked Matt saw his friend needed help and pushed Matt in the water.
The third Guy jumped after Matt in the water and kept Matt under water so he couldn't breathe.
Angelo saw it and fought as well as he could but the two guys were to strong for him in front of his eyes his friend got drowned, the one guy standing in the water knew for sure Matt was dead and he said:
`Let's get the hell out of here, he's death'
Angelo started to cry and they let him go and fled away.
Angelo fell on the ground, he was beaten up but with much pain he got up and jumped in the water.
Angelo gripped Matt and dragged him out the water, Matt wasn't breathing anymore and panic caught Angelo.
Angelo had luck in a certain way because he wasn't the only one in the park and the offenders could get caught.
The help for Matt came too late and so he died.
From that day on Angelo swore he would never fall in love with a boy anymore.


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

burnedgoldfinch on March 23, 2005, 10:25:20 AM

burnedgoldfinch on
burnedgoldfinchI LOVE YAOI!! YAYYAYAYAYAY!!