Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Mick wants a appology

it's a storie about two men ^^ Yaoi

Chapter 4 - Mick wants a appology

Chapter 4 - Mick wants a appology
.. Chapter 3
And now he had Jess, but he couldn't help it that, the kid he met yesterday keeps reminding him of his past.
`I shouldn't be focussed on him but on my interview I have over a hour'
He got dressed and walked to the bus station 15 minutes later he was at the television studio and he was searching for the room where he has to be when a girl came walked to him and said: `You must be Angelo right?'
`Yes, I am, where must I go?' Angelo asked and he followed the girl.
She stood still for a room and pointed a chair `you can sit down here, can I offer you something? Thee or coffee?' She asked and looked at Angelo `No thanks' he said and he sat in the chair.
At 10.00 o'clock the man came who would interview him.
They shook each other's hands and walked in the room.
`Were going live over 5… 4… 3…' he pointed two, one and then they were live.
At the same moment at Mick's house.
`He sleepyhead wake up' Mick opened slowly his eyes `Nanra?'
Mick asked he had no appointment that's for sure.
`Ma told me to wake you up, she wants us to breakfast together so yoshi asha'
Katie said and she walked downstairs again.
5 minutes later Mick was sitting on the seat and his sister was zapping.
While she was zapping he recognized the voice of the man who walked into him.
Katie wanted to zap on but Mick grabbed the remote control and zapped back. `Who is this guy?' he asked.
His sister probably knew more about it.
`Ow, anokata is ato sokoh' (he is a writer) she said and she looked with a strange face at Mick before she said: `But why are you interested?'
She wanted to know Katie knew that Mick never reads books so why did he want to know something about a writer?
`He walked into me yesterday and he didn't apologize himself but I will get him so far, and by the way he speaks Japans' Mick said.
`Ach, don't worry little brother you'll never see him again haha. Do you really think you're gonna see him again and you can force him to apologize himself to you haha you make me laugh' Katie said and she started to laugh so loud that their parents came to look what was wrong.
`Hoeresai' (shut up) Mick said, at that moment his parents came in and they had only heard what Mick said and that meant no good.
`Mick, how dare you' his mother said.
`Reidu, kanojo is ato warugaki' (mother, she is a twerp).
Mick tried `iie, kanojo is maro shisuta ken amai' (no, she is your sister and sweet) his mother said and after that: `say sorry to your sister'.
She looked very hard to Mick, So he looked at his sister and said: `sumimasem, (Sorry) I won't do it again' and he mumbled `ore kirai maro' (I hate you).
He looked at the television but his Father turned it off and asked `Naze?' (Why?) His sister didn't understood it and asked `Nanra, naze?' (What, why?)
`Naze, you had a fight it wasn't for nothing' their father said.
`Ow, well yesterday this famous guy Angelo knife, the famous writer walked into him and now my little brother wants to find him because Angelo owns him a apology'
Katie said, and she thought that her parents thought the same way as she but their dad said: `Well I can understand that you want a apology, but you don't need to hope on it because I don't think that he will do it.
But do you know where he lives?' Mick sighed and shook his head `iie, I don't know but I'll find him' Mick said `come, Ni choudai jakkan sesshoku' (come, lets get some food) their Mother said and they all walked to the diner room.
They had a nice meal.
At Angelo's place:
Ok he survived the interview but now he had to wait until Jess came out off school.
He walked trough the park and thought about yesterday.
At the same place were they walked into each other he saw a paper laying and he suspected that it was from the kid from yesterday.
He looked on it and saw a name Mick Dell ``sow that is your name kid'' he thought and he took the paper with him and while he was walking he gleaned it he saw it was a song and he saw the name of the band so he thought:
``You are also in a band named: tsuneni dansu mitshai, (always dance angel), ok some of that band knows Japanese.
Angelo took the paper with him and walked his way home reading the song.
He didn't exactly knew how to think about it nut because he probably wouldn't see that kid again he putted it in a drawer.
He went into the kitchen to make a cope of coffee, when the bell ringed.
Angelo looked on his watch and saw that it was only 12 o'clock.
``Wow, is Jess free earlier or something like that?'' he thought he opened the door and there he stood.
He was soaking wet because it rained very hard and you could see that he had rushed.
He looked very mad and said: `are you going to let me in?'
Angelo opened the door a little bit more open and Mick walked inside `Wow' he said he was impressed by the big house.
Angelo grabbed a towel and threw it on the head of Mick `here so you can dry your self'
Angelo sat down and waited until Mick was finished with his hair then he said:
`What do you want from me?'
It was like Mick remembered again at once why he came `I am not leaving here before you said Sorry, and before you have found my song that I must have lost because of you' Mick said and he stood right for Angelo, but then Angelo did something what he didn't expected
Angelo gave him a kiss, Mick didn't knew what to say he even didn't wanted to resist ``oh, my god I like this'' Mick thought.
Angelo stopped and said: `Tell me Mick that was, what you wanted isn't it you didn't came just back for a apologize and that song of you if you dare to call it a song' Mick didn't knew what to say it didn't got in.
`Nanra? Doushoote kan maro seizon dakara geretsu?' (what? Why c you be so mean) Mick said and he almost had to cry.
`dakara, seizon maro speak houjin?'(so you can speak japans) Angelo said and he didn't gave any intention to what Mick just said.
`like, how do you care?' Mick said angry and he wanted to get out of here as soon as possible.
`I don't know, I was just trying to be polite' Angelo said and he gave Mick the paper he came for before he said:
`Look little kid I've got a lot to do now so is there anything that keeps you here right now, else you can go' While he said that he looked at the door.
Mick walked to the door and before he opened the door he said:
`He's such an ego tripper he doesn't notice it him self' But it wasn't suppose to happen Angelo heard what he said.


Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

WolfsAllure on February 10, 2006, 12:43:57 PM

WolfsAllure on
WolfsAllureKeep goin babe!

burnedgoldfinch on March 23, 2005, 10:33:31 AM

burnedgoldfinch on
burnedgoldfinchYAY! MORE MORE MORE!! YAY!