Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Untitled

its a story of my charter angel and some of her freinds on a quest to find her enemy and hgalf sister setsuna it should be a bit interseting

Chapter 5 - Untitled

Chapter 5 - Untitled
Ok sorry it took so long to write this but i wasnt in the mood so here goes ~
the seeting is back in a inn in a small town Vash and angel are at the inns bar and now eating lets go from there
________________________________________________________________________________

Vash looked over at angel eating happily and hungrly, He laughed and smiled still watching as she looked up curiously. "What?" Angels face was covered in spagetti sause, Vash laughed again and pointed to his cheek motioning her to clean her face, She blinks and blushed "Oh im so sorry!" She wiped her face clean and smiled. Vash looked at her his face went serious as someone shouted entering the door "Hey Vash long time no see huh!" Vash blinked and smiled "Hey wolfwood!" Angel turned in her seat and looked at the man at the door "A friend?" Vashe nodded "This is angel i met her 3 days ago and well were traveling together now" wolfwood blinked and smiled nudging vash "A friend or more then that?" a fork was sent past wolfwoods head quickly "He said i was traveling with him and were only friends get it straight or fight me to beat some sence into you!" Wolfwood blinked and laughed sitting next to her "Ok miss im sorry ill stop.." He laughed again and smiled resting an arm around her shoulder "So if hes not using ya can i?" Angel stood quickly rolled up her crimson red sleev and puled her hand back into a fist a small blade retracted out of her arm quickly to his neck. "I'm not a whore of your use and don't touch me if you wish to see tommarow!" Angel growled lowly and sat again next to vash. "Calm down angel he ment no harm.." vash patted her shoulder and smiled "WELL I DID!" angel stood again and urned to vash "I'll be in my room freshning up and then ill sleep do w/e ya want ok " she walked off and wolfwood turned to vash "Whats up with her?" Vash smiled and looked at him "Long story!"
wolfwood smiled "I'm here all day and i have a long time so talk" vash sighed and looked at him "Ok here goes! Angel was at the inn and her family was lsaughterd by knives i found her and we talked then when she trusted me more we were attacked by knives droids sooo now were here funny huh?" wolfwood jaw was open and he closed it "Such friends you have huh?"vash laughed and smiled "Yes i do ^^" wolfwood had went to sleep and vash krept into angels room and smiled at the sound of the shower running he tiptoed quietly into the shower and saw a womenly figure showering "Yes!" vash smiled happily as he cheered in his thoughts. Vash tiptoed further into the shower room and pulled back the currtans of the shower and wraped his arms around the lovely wet body of.... "A ROBE?" vash turned around quickly and was brought down by a broom! "PERVERT! YOU PEEPING TOM I THOUGHT I COULD TRUST YOU!" with every word angel said she brought down the broom even harder on his head. "OW OW OW stop quit it stop plz stop stop stop!" vash held his head and whimpered "ow why must you pick on me mama!" angel stoped and walked off in her towel into the room she sat and looked at him taping her foot lightly her finger pointed out towards the door her face angered and she yelled "OUT!" vash stood blushing at the sight of angel in a towel and walked out his head low. angel shut the door and walked into the shower relaesing her towel as it droped to the floor she turned on the shower and turned quickly at the door "WOLFWOOD?" wolfwood grined and smiled covering his eyes "Sorry i heard a loud noise and vash whimpering in french so i came to check it out...." angel blushed and growled "AS YOU SEE I AM FINE AND THERES NOTHING WRONG NOW OUT!" wolfwood left and sighed "finally i can take a nice relaxing shower and washed up she lied on her bed only in a towel and sighed "What if i were there what if i could have saved you from being slaughterd ?" a tear ran down her cheek she quickly wiped it off and sighed ..a small sound was heard next door in vashes room "Wow what a woman shes only 16 and is that developed whoa!" a small slap was also heard "OW VASH WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?" "She is developed i admit that but come on man shes so young you cant talk like that about her!" wolfwood held his cheek "If im correct youve grown feelings for her!" "So what if i have feelings for her go now my friend befor we arent friends anymore!" a slammed door. "so he has feelings for me huh...?" angel held her hand and smiled she dressed in her sleeping shirt and opened her door walking over to vashes room. She poened the door and smiled at cash sleeping she sat at the side of his bed and hummed a song (the one that rem sings alot) vash woke up and looked over at her "Is there something wrong angel?" angel shook her head and smiled "I was alone and i felt like comming over ill leave if im not wanted here " she stood and was pulled back quickly into an embrace "Angel.....I want you to tell me the truth and everything you no.." angel blushed looking down her eyes turning a soft pink "you want everything huh?" vash nodded "ok .." angel smiled and began to talk "my name is angel al lazar...im 16 years old but really i am 105 years old.....im what was made from the expiremeantal lab a fox breed mixed with elf and human .....rem was the mother of me actually who helped me under seceracy while she helped you and knives along i was under you two being tested of my abilitys ......when we all crashed i wasn't saved .....i remained alive due to my unhuman body .....my eyes changer to fit my mood-" vash lifted her head and smiled "and what is your mood now?" and looked down and blushed "peace" vash nodded and smiled "continue"
angel nodded "my hair is red and my normal color its changes only three times now wich is red....black when im human..and white when im full demon....i have a machine in my body wich transforms me into the things i need any way thats all i remember really...." vash nodded "I see so horrable what about your family?" angel looked up her eye changed to a deep green "i was found unconsious in the crash sight and was picked up by a small family of 5 four brothers and me ...my father was a mayor of july and my mother was the secertary .... my brothers where nothing important i learend emotions from them all to hate to love to fight and such i hated my siblings friends they picked on me and called me things like forbiden child and such so i ran away only to come back 5 years later and come here where i met you and where they ....died...
angel looked up at him and smiled softly "so horrable for you ...." ange lnodded and her eyes slowly fell down makeing her fall asleep in his arms

ok next chapter soon and there may be some sexual contex in it soo um comments and fit ins are welcome ^^

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment