Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Unfair

A sango/miroku story! time frame is back during the salem witch tribes not fuedal era! note-no inu/kag but alot of Fluff!!!!

Chapter 1 - Unfair

Chapter 1 - Unfair
Chapter 1
An Unfair Punishment


Sango was the only girl demon slayer in her village all her life,she was better than all the boys and for this she was teased by all the villagers.girls never liked her,and none of the guys either.They would always challenge her to banchen ball and races,and she would always beat them.None of the boys had started to like her in 'that way' until she grew breasts and a figure,and the girls just got jealous and called her names.They used to beat her up after class,and she would always come home boody and bruised.But she never once cried.After the worst incident,where the boys and girl almost killed her,she started demon slaying.It relived her anger and she was the best at it.All the guys then got jealous and one day they tried to beat up Sango.Sango took all of them down.Just thinking that she had taken almost twenty people at once made her smile.She was interupted when she hear her mother's voice.
"Sango,dear its time to put on your dress."Her mother said as she sauntered in the room with a flowing gown made of silk.It was a V-neck with long sleeves.After it was on,her mother observed the dress she had made.The curves were in all the right places,and it fit beautifully.
"Sango,you look stunning."her mother said.
"Thankyou mother,I appreciate the dress and all you and father are doing for me,but I don't want to leave the village.I want to continue my work as a demon slayer."Sango said,adjusting the sides of her dress.
"Sango.."her mother trailed off."Sango,we cannot change what the counselers have decided.I thought you would want to leave this village behind,because of your past."
"Mother,my past doesnt bother me anymore.I have developed me demon slayer skill.Im much better than any of the grown men out there,they just dont want a girl who can beat them!"Sango said.
"Sango,im sorry."Her mother broke down into tearsS walked over and hugged her mother.
"Mother,its o.k.I'll always be in your heart and you will always be in mine.I promise."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sango walked outside.The cold stoned streets where brightley lit with candles.The wind blew her hair around her face.She didn't look at anyone,she just stared ahead.She looked at the councilers in there robes.Her dress aluminated in the moonlight.It was a full moon.She started to walk down the narrow path.The cold stones under her bare feet started to shift from her sudden walking.She kept her eyes forward and walked ahead.She felt eyes all over her,she heard her mother's sobs and her fathers as well.'Ill never see them again..' She thought to herself.She stood on the wooden platform.A counciler handed her her boomerang and herkatana.Another handed her a bundle of her belongings.
"Sango Temehara,you are to leave this village and never return."Sango knew she should be polite and look at him,but she couldnt look at this coward.She kapt her eyes toward the forbidden woods.She would have to cross them in order to get to the next village.
"Do you understand Sango?"
"No,but i will except the unfair punishment bestowed upon me and my family."This stunned the villagers.No one had ever spoken to a counciler like that before.She heard several gasps,and before she could think anymore,she was slapped hard in the face by the village counciler's leader.She didn't flinch.It apparently bothered the leader known as Naraku,because he slapped her again.Much harder.She flew back,but didn't cry out or wince.Naraku was stunned by this girl's strength.
"You are to meet Lady Keade in the next village.Travel north until you find the sign that reads:Tomo Village.Now,go.I never want to see you again Sango.Naraku turned his back and all the councilers walked away from her.Sango got up and looked at the entrance to the forbidden woods.'Now or never.'she thought as she began to walk forward.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

tenshi-chan on November 28, 2004, 6:11:27 AM

tenshi-chan on
tenshi-chanwow another one write more.
i'll try to...