Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Kilala

A sango/miroku story! time frame is back during the salem witch tribes not fuedal era! note-no inu/kag but alot of Fluff!!!!

Chapter 2 - Kilala

Chapter 2 - Kilala
-Guess who's back-
Back again-
-Aubrey's back-
-Tell a friend-
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Miroku-ON WITH THE STORY!
Aubrey-Sango...will you...
Sango-Aubrey owns none of the charectors in this story*sighs*
Aubrey-BUT IF I DID SANGO AND MIROKU WOULD HAVE KISSED BY NOW!@#$%^&;*(()!@#$!!!!!!


Chapter 2

Sango walked through the thickets of thorns and bushes north.It had been two days,and she was very hungry.She had had water from nearby streams,but she hadn't straid from the path to go kill something.As she went tree by tree.

After about another day,Sango found herself face to face with a 10ft. tall demon.(im not gunna describe it.you have an imagination,use it.) She reached for her boomerang until a thought crossed her mind.'shoot,I'm in the dress mother made for me!I can't ruin it,its the only thing I have left from her!' Sango put her boomerang back,and started running.She ran a good mile before the demon caught up to her.(yes,the demon was slow).She tripped and fell on the ground.'Well,its either this dress,or my life.'But before she could get up,a huge cat demon jumped infront of her.It attacked the large demon until it was dead.The large cat demon turned to look at Sango.Sango grabbed her boomerang and held it infront of her,prepared to fight.The cat demon snarled and turned into a kitten.It then jumped on Sango's shoulder,and purred showing it meant no harm.
"Aw,your so cute!"Sango said.She started petting the kitten,until her hand touched something.
"Damnit,that hurt!"She popped her finger in her mouth.She took it out to reveal a paper cut.Realizing what it was,she put her hand where she had it.She pulled out a note attached to the kitten's fur.It read:
'Dear Sango,
your father and i have sent a cat demon to watch over you and keep you safe.Just in case you are injured or need protection.Her name is Kilala and she will cause you no harm.Your father and I love you very much,always know that.You will always be in my heart.
Love,
Mother and Father

Sango felt tears come to her eyes,but quickly removed them.She had not cried all her life and she wouldn't start now.She hugged Kilala,and they were off.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
YAY SANGO AND KILALA!! yes,miroku is coming...thankyou Tenshi-Chan for reviewing! glad your back!
-COMMENT PWEASE!!-
-Aubrey-

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

vam-girl on February 18, 2005, 11:22:21 PM

vam-girl on
vam-girlthis is good keep going!!!!!!!!!!