Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - I WILL STOP GROPING WOMEN!

A sango/miroku story! time frame is back during the salem witch tribes not fuedal era! note-no inu/kag but alot of Fluff!!!!

Chapter 3 - I WILL STOP GROPING WOMEN!

Chapter 3 - I WILL STOP GROPING WOMEN!
Chapter 3
Miroku
----------------

Miroku was the most lecherous man in town.He flirted every second and he asked every woman numerous times to bare his children.Thus,his reputation.He was the wealthiest man in town as well,so he could do as he pleased.In his spare time however,he found himself helping the elderly priestess and town leader,Kaede.Today was just like any other day.Miroku found himself with the usual slap marks.but today,he found himself just plain bored.'I'm sick of all the same women.For now on,my lecherous ways will be gone!' He stood up,hands on hips looking proud.'I WILL STOP BEING SLAPPED!'He grinned wildly.The very thought of no slap marks made him very happy.However,Kaede walked in and spoiled the moment.
"Why are you so happy Miroku?" she asked.
"I WILL STOP GROPPING WOMEN!"miroku yelled proudly.
The sudden outburst had caused Kaede to stumple back in surprise.But when the words sank in,her eyes went wide.Out of no where,Kaede began hollering in fits of laughter.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I CANT BREATHE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"Miroku just looked at her.'OMG,she has snapped.' He sat down.When Kaede was done,she took in several deep breaths.She forgot about the news she was to tell Miroku,and began to tell him.
"I have recieved news that there will be a traveler joining us by today,tomorrow morning at the latest.Whether it is female or male,I do not know."Kaede kept a straight face while looking at him.Miroku's eyes widened.
"I HOPE ITS A GIRL!!!" he exclaimed,but noticing he had really bad luck...he decided it must be a boy.
Suddenly a messanger came bursting in.
"Lady,Kaede.The villager has arrived!" he left just as quickly as he came.Kaede rushed out of the hut,with a bothersome monk behind her.
Miroku looked above the crowd and saw the most beautiful woman he had ever laid eyes upon in his life,riding a large cat demon.
'Maybe my luck is changing...' he thought as he rushed to keep up with Kaede.
------
short,i know *sighs* but they look so much bigger on wordpad!!! honest!!! anyway...i know...miroku...give up groping?? not possible..but its my fanfic,my rules.Yea,i dont own any of these charectors but if i did miroku and sango would have kissed by now!!!!!!!!!
ok im done,R&R and i will love you forever!
-Aubrey-

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Fire_Feline on September 26, 2005, 9:59:46 AM

Fire_Feline on
Fire_Felinemore i like keep up the writing.