Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - introduction

I made up my own anime about 3 sisters and here it is. hope you like it

Chapter 1 - introduction

Chapter 1 - introduction


The Realm Of Magic







She wakes up just like any other day. She looks at the clock and it read 9:10 a.m. So she got out of bed and made it. Then she glanced at the mirror. She had long hair a little past her waist, in a braid, like she always wore it to bed. She had dark brown eyes. Her skin was a light olive tone. She was about 5'8”and slender. She was at the age of fifteen. She opened her door and quietly walked down the stairs. She went into the kitchen and made herself a cup of tea. Then she walked into the reference room where she had left a book lying out the night before. What was the book?




“ Levitation From Page One.”



So she picks it up and starts to read it.



To levitate takes great concentration; you must …



Then she heard something from the stairs.



“HATORY!” It was one of her younger sisters screaming her name.



“HATOORRYY!” So then the girl, her name Hatory, answered back with an annoyed “Whaatt……!?!?!?!?” Then she hears her younger sister coming down the stairs.



So she walks up to the stairs to see what they wanted. She looks to see that it was Hakira. She was about 5'7” with deep sapphire blue eyes and with black hair that was shorter in the back and was longer to the front (which was ruffled up from sleep). Hakira had semi-pale skin and was going to turn fourteen the following week.



“Hatory, I'm hungry.” She said while rubbing the sleep from her eyes and yawning.



“Can you make me something? You know I'm no good at cooking. I'll probably burn the house down!” she said pleadingly.



“You remember what happened last time…” reminded Hakira as they both recalled when she tired to make a grilled cheese last year and caught the kitchen on fire. So that Hatory had to put out the flames.



“O.K…. fine. What do you want?” Hatory asked slightly annoyed.



Hakira pondered.



“I think I'll have … PANCAKES!!!” Hakira screamed cheerfully.



When she said that she woke up her other younger sister.



They hear her walk lazily down the stairs and then she stopped when she saw Hatory and Hakira at the bottom. She was about 5'4” with piercing green eyes that of which she was rubbing sleep from. She has black hair with emerald green highlights (in a manner from which the green strands are from root to tip) that went down to a little past her shoulders. She was thirteen years old (the youngest of the three sisters).



“Why do you have to scream?” she said in an annoyed and angry voice.



“Well, about time you got up anyway, Arisu.” Hakira said in a snooty way.



“Yeah, but, who said I wanted to get up!” Arisu said with her voice starting out as a mumble and turning into a yell.



“Now stop it.” Hatory paused. “Hakira,” said person looked up at Hatory. “Go make your bed and get dressed, you know the whole bit.” She nodded and walked away.



Hatory turned to Arisu. “What do you want for breakfast Grumpy?” she said, emphasizing the word “grumpy”.



“ I'll have to fried eggs over easy.” Arisu said. “ And DON'T break the yoke!” she added.



“What kind of toast do you want?” Hatory said but already knowing the answer.



“Potato bread and make it dark.” said Arisu



“I knew it, Ms. PICKY.” Hatory said annoyingly. Arisu started to walk away but suddenly turned around and said “ Oh, if you are making Scrapple that too.”



“Fine, but go make your bed and get dressed you know the bit.”



Arisu started walking upstairs then Hatory screamed, “I am coming up to check!” When Hatory was done eating (and she was last since Hakira and Arisu devoured their food quickly) she spoke up and said” We are going shopping today.”



“Where?” Hakira asked and sounded more interested than Arisu “ For what?” Hakira continued



“We are going to get supplies.” said Hatory



“For what?” Arisu said obliviously.



“Ok, did someone get hit on the head a little too much?” said Hakira in a teasing voice.



“Oh, ha ha ha!” said Arisu sarcastically.



“Well lets go I have the list.” said Hatory holding a piece of mail in her hand. Hatory grabbed her pursed and put the list in it and took the hands of Hakira and Arisu in hers and then shouted “ Recondo!”



They came into a normal looking store but the items were TOTALLY different. The aisles: were:



1:Fire, 2 Wind, 3 Water, 4 Earth, 5 Potions, 6 Psychic, 7 Illusions. 8 Chants, 9 Weaponry, 10 Alchemy, 11 Spiritual, 12 Levitation, 13 Darkness and 14 Wands



They were walking towards the aisles when a man bumped into them. He had long shaggy black hair that almost covering his eyes, which were a deep brilliant blue. He had elf ears and tan skin. He was about 5'5”.



“Whoops, sorry about that girls.” He said with a big smile when he saw whom he bumped into.



“ Sorry about my manners, my name in Morio.”



“Hi, my name is Hatory, nice to meet you.” She said with a smile. She extended her hand to shake his hand and he took it.



“Hey sup? My name is Hakira.” Hakira said in the sweetest face possible.



“The name's Arisu.” She said just to be nice and have manners.



“You seem like nice girls, you wanna date?” he asked



“ Uh-huh and how old are you?!” asked Hatory sounding a little suspicious of Morio.



“13 why?” asked Morio.



“That's what I thought.” Said Hatory.



“Well, lets get going girls we have a lot to get.” said Hatory while opening the list and examining it.



“Hey, I have one too, do you mind it I come with? Asked Morio timidly.



“Fine, but no hitting on me … or any of us for that matter.” said Hatory in an authoritative voice.



Morio took out his list and opened it with one of those pointy ears.



“Well what do we all have in common?” Morio said examining your and his list.



“Alchemy!” Hatory and Morio said at the same time.



So they all went to the 10th aisle, Alchemy. When Hatory notice someone familiar in the aisle. She had red hair with black tips that came down to about her waist. And she was part dragon. She had dragon tail, hand, horns, feet, and small wings. The hands and feet were bonded to her body by golden rings. Her right hand was covered in a bandage. She had big white claws and her colors for her dragon form were maroon (top) and red (bottom). She had pointy elf ears and teal eyes. She also had fangs and she was 5'1”. She was 15 and wearing a periwinkle blue tank top that said, “ I love (in the form of a heart) nerdy boys with glasses” and a black shirt. She also had a green chain around her neck.



“Hatory is that you?!” said the girl.



“ Aerie, Aerie Burgundy!” Hatory said joyfully.



“Wow I haven't seen you in ages.” said Aerie



“W-W-Wait why are you part d-d-d-rag-o-on?!” Morio finally stuttered out



“It was an alchemy accident I swear!” said Aerie and it seemed like she said this before many times.



“Well, let me look at the list to see what we need in here.” said Hatory

as she pulled out the list and it read.



All who are study alchemy with Ms. Renkinjutsu must come with 1 pack of chalk, a basic element pack and Alchemy Part One.



“Ok we need this, this, and.. this.” Hatory said handing stuff to Hakira who brought a cart.



Then all of a sudden Morio poked Aerie `s tail a bit too many times and she screams, “ It was an ALCHEMY ACCIDENT I SWEAR NOW STOP POKING ME!!” screamed Aerie in frustration.



“ Hey Aerie what are you studying?? “ asked Hatory in curiosity



“ Oh, I am continuing my alchemy, of course, spiritual, illusions, weaponry, psychic and my elements of darkness and fire.” Aerie informed Hatory. “How about you?” continued Aerie.



“Well I am studying a lot so I can help them if they need it….” Said Hatory.



“Well…” questioned Aerie



“ Ok, here you go. Alchemy (of course), Fire, Darkness, Levitation, Chants, Weaponry, illusions, Earth, Wands, Potions and Psychic….” Said Hatory catching her breath.



“Wow, you weren't kidding.” Said Aerie “Hey! Arisu what are you studying?”



“Oh, me, I am studying Illusions, Fire, Earth, Weaponry, Levitation, Alchemy, Wands and Darkness. Why? “ said Arisu.



“Oh, just wondering.” said Aerie “What about you Hakira?”



“Uh…wait. What?” said Hakira who obliviously wasn't paying attention.



“What are you studying? Duh.” said Aerie and a snooty voice



“Oh, Oh, Oh, I am studying Levitate, illusion, transmutation circles, psychic, fire, potions and Wand. said Hakira who was kind of in her own little world.



“And you Morio?” asked Aerie



“Oh, I am studying Alchemy, weaponry, control over earth, potion, and psychic and levitate.” answered Morio



Morio looked at Aerie and noticed she had some kind of tattoo on her shoulder it was a smiley face. It was outlined in blue and red in the middle. I had big teeth and white eyes.




“Hey, what's that?” asked Morio.



“Oh, this.. It's a marking kind of thing.. Yea..” said Aerie trying to explain but I didn't work.




Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

i_luv_kyo on September 6, 2005, 9:20:28 AM

i_luv_kyo on
i_luv_kyoWHEEE!!!! I READ THIS STORY BEFORE ALL OF YOU PEOPLE!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!! Good story! -^^-