Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - PMZ

I think the title says it all. Not all that slashy, but still. Comment readers, and I may submit more, saying that I remember.

Chapter 1 - PMZ

Chapter 1 - PMZ


Pimp Masta' Zelos!



5/22/05



I do not own ToS



“Oh, Pimp Masta' Zelos be da bomb!” Zelos shouted triumphantly as he defeated a monster.



Lloyd gave Zelos a quizzical look.



“Pimp… mast-ah?” He sounded out, confused.



Zelos grinned cheekily at him.



“Yep! I'm Pimp Masta' Zelos and you's be my dog!”



This statement just further confused Lloyd.



“Is that a good thing?”



“Yep, not everyone gets tah be mah dog!” He answered cheerfully, swinging an arm around Lloyd's neck.



Lloyd seemed to brighten considerably.



“Oh, okay then!” He shouted cheerfully and skipped off.



---



“Hey, Sheena, guess what!?” Lloyd called out as he ran to catch up to her.



“What?” She asked, turning around and stopping.



“I'm Zelos' dog!” He cried happily.



Sheena balled her fists' in fury as anger welled-up inside her.



“Now why are you Zelos' dog?” She asked, attempting to keep her voice as even and calm as possible.



“'Cause Zelos said so.” Lloyd answered, oblivious to Sheena's rage. “He also said being his dog was a good thing.”



“Did he now? Lloyd, where is Zelos?” She asked, preparing to give Zelos the thrashing of his life.



“Over there.” Lloyd said and pointed down the path he had just come.



“Thank you.” She answered, and stalked off to find Zelos.



Lloyd was confused on why Sheena was angry, and even more so when he heard cries of “No, don't touch Pimp Masta' Zelos' face!”



“Oh, I know why Sheena's mad!” Lloyd thought aloud, realization coming over him. “She's mad that she's not Zelos' dog too!”



And with that thought, Lloyd strolled happily down the path.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

LadySymphonia on January 9, 2006, 11:48:08 AM

LadySymphonia on
LadySymphoniaThe tile really got me. Great attention getter. That was great!

Fan_of_Kratos_4eva on November 24, 2005, 3:14:24 AM

Fan_of_Kratos_4eva on
Fan_of_Kratos_4evalol

Lost_Cause_5 on November 8, 2005, 2:09:03 PM

Lost_Cause_5 on
Lost_Cause_5HAHAHAHA OMG -Rolls on floor laughing- That's funny! Write more! =D

crazyart on October 28, 2005, 4:45:21 PM

crazyart on
crazyartlol. (Can't think of a good comment...)

Kyo-fan-Sapphire on July 6, 2005, 7:18:46 AM

Kyo-fan-Sapphire on
Kyo-fan-SapphireHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMFG! THAT WAS SOOOO FUNNY!!! *snickers* XD omg omg omg omg omg... hahahahahahahaha! *favs*