Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Nobody said anything about karaoke!

I know there're plenty out there, but I'm adding another one! Well, it's actually a crossover, but whooooo cares!?! LOTS of Ooc-ness!

Chapter 3 - Nobody said anything about karaoke!

Chapter 3 - Nobody said anything about karaoke!
Okay, well since I couldn’t decide where to end the last chapter, this one starts exactly where the last one left off. I guess it could be part two of the last chapter, but let’s not count it as that.

Disclaimer: I don’t own the songs “Simple and Clean” “Complicated” “Change the World” or “Aoki Yasei Wo Daite”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Makoto: *skips over to Kuwa* *points to Kuwa''s head* Can I have that back?
Kuwa: *hands sword to Makoto* Watch what your doing next time!
Makoto: w00t! *skips over to Hiei, hugging sword* Here ya go!
Hiei: You''re lucky you''re not dead. You could’ve killed yourself you know...
Makoto: Yeah but-
Koenma and Jin: WHEN YOU WALK AWAY, YOU DON''T HEAR ME SAY! PLEEEEAAAASE! OH BABY! DON''T GO!!!!
Makoto and Hiei: O.o

Kado: Here Sesshi! *gives sword from last chapter to Sesh*
Sesshi:...O.o...
Kado: What?
Sesshi: *points to Jin and Koenma*
Kado: WTF!?
Koenma and Jin: *puts arm around each other''s shoulder* SIMPLE AND CLEAN IS THE WAY THAT YOU''RE MAKING ME FEEEEEEEL TONIGHT! IT''S HAAAARD TO LET-IT-GO!
Makoto: Jin, you''re drunk... Koenma-sama, you''re... well I don''t know, but don''t sing anymore!
Koenma: Oh lighten up! It''s a sleepover!
Makoto: That YOU weren''t invited to!!
Koenma: It''s a well known fact that karaoke is one of the best pass times at slumber parties! Second only to kissing games, which we''ll play later *wink*
Makoto: Who said you''re the leader around here?!?
Koenma: I did actually. So who''s up next?!

Touya: *puts face in hands* Here he goes again. Baka wind master''s drunk, making it even worse...
Jin: Okee, Touya want to go! *grabs Touya''s arm*
Touya: O.o
Jin: *pushes Touya in front of everyone and gives him microphone* There ya go! Now sing what comes to ya!
Toya: *yelling at Jin* Why''d ya have to go and make things so complicated!?!

Jin: Perfect! Sing that song!
Touya: NANI?!?! I''m NOT gonna- *music begins* Uh-hu... life''s like this... uh-hu... that''s the way it is...
Yusuke: O.o YEA! =P
Kado: Yusuke, what are you doing?
Yusuke: *runs next to Touya and grabs another mike*
Kado: O_O"
Yusuke: Chill out, what''ch ya yellin for? Lay back, it''s all been done before... and if you could only let it be, you will see!!
Touya: *points to Yusuke* I like you the way you are when we''re driving in your car
Makoto: *hits forehead* Someone''s had too much sugar...
Rinku: Touya?! What do you think you''re doing?!?!?
Koenma: *laughing at Yusuke*

Inuyasha: *Pushes Touya and Yusuke of stage*
Yusuke: HEY!
Inuyasha: Shut it! *takes mic*
Yusuke: What are you gonna sing?!
Inuyasha: Why don''t you wait and see...?
Yusuke: -_-
Inuyasha: Kagome! Remember this song!?!
Kagome: O_O"
Inuyasha: I want to change the world! Kaze wo kakenukete nanimo osorezu ni!!
((Did you know Inuyasha really sings? Inuyasha and Kagome''s seiyuu sing ‘Aoki Yasei wo Daite’ together. Here''s the link if you want to listen to it. But let it load a couple seconds first.))

Miroku: Lemme sing! *takes mic from Touya*
Touya: Hey! I was using that!
Miroku: Ima yuuki to egao wo kakera daite!
Makoto: Wow, they''re good singers! *sticks tongue out at Koenma*
Koenma: *pout* Yeah, so what...?
Shippo: Me! Me! *jumping up and down*
Sango: Miroku, let Shippo have a try...
Miroku: Oh come on! I''m singing! *whine and complain*

Shippo: *makes big wiggly Hamtaro eyes*
Kado: Aww, he''s so cute! *‘aws’ with other girls in the room*
Yusuke: Come on Miroku, let the kid sing. What harm could it do?
Shippo: *sniff sniff*
Miroku: I just got up here! You’ll side with me, right Sango?
Sango: *vein*... Let. Him. Sing.
Miroku: *gulp*... But-

Sango: *stands up* HIRAIKOTSU!!!
Miroku: YAH! *ducks* *hiraikotsu hits wall right by Jin*
Jin: O.o *still drunk* What da ya think yur doin? *stumbles to Miroku*
Miroku: I-I-It wasn''t me!
Jin: *punches Miroku*
Makoto: Miroku, let Shippo sing from now on! Sango-chan, will you please be careful? Jin!! NO HITTING!!
Hiei:... Hell''s flooded over...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yeah, sorry this one’s so short, but I hope it made you laugh ^^ In the process of the next one! Comments!

LOVE PEACE AND DOUGHNUTS!!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

HoroHoro on April 10, 2006, 9:23:46 AM

HoroHoro on
HoroHoroYay!!!!!! Ok but you'l continue the chapters when we continue on gaia right?