Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Why me?

Her hair shining in the moon light, Her eyes closed, her breath softens, her her body weakens, her sould sealling, she fell in his arms.. near a silver moon.

Chapter 6 - Why me?

Chapter 6 - Why me?
Serena walked slowly through the hall. She was pretty scared of what's ahead of her. I mean, could her brother allow her death? After all, this was her only hope, her only chance.

Seth opened the gate for her, she gulped.

"Scared?" He asked.

"In your dreams.." She asnwered walking in.

"That's my girl" He smirked.

She only ruled her eyes then focesed on who's in fron of her, the pharoah.

"Serena?" He asked.

"uh-ha.."

"You know my name?" She looked up.

"No.."

"Atemu.."

Atemu.. she thought and smiled, he's nicer thatn I thought..maybe i do have a chance.

"so, why did you want to see me..?" She asked

"Just wanted to meet my savior.." She frowned.

"your savior..?"

"yes, I was born with this curse and I carry it now. But thanks to you, that won't last long..so thank you"

what?she thought. She looked at Seth, he had a told-you-so look on his face.

"You're welcome.." She said holding back the tears, now,her only chance.. is gone.

"My people need me.. you know that..right?"

"Yes pharaoh.."

"Call me Atemu" He said smiling.

How could he smile like that? like nothing happened.

She turned around and ran to her room, Atemu looked at Seth. He ran after her.


Sorry that was short ^^"

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KionaKina on August 6, 2007, 4:06:32 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaO_O That...sucks

But Seth is gonna make you feel better and you're gonna fall madly in love then you'll die and Seth is gonna say "...my love life is crap..."

animecrazyfan on August 6, 2007, 4:12:06 AM

animecrazyfan on
animecrazyfanloooooooooooooooooooooooool!
yes he will have to say that!!

KionaKina on August 6, 2007, 4:14:20 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinapoor Seth. -_-

First Kisara, then both of our OCs