Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - first kiss

Her hair shining in the moon light, Her eyes closed, her breath softens, her her body weakens, her sould sealling, she fell in his arms.. near a silver moon.

Chapter 9 - first kiss

Chapter 9 - first kiss
"I'm home again" she said with a smile.

Serena was now standing infront of front of her home. She was living once in there life.. there with the people who she once called family.

Serena took a deep breath then reached her hand to the handle. To her surpize, once she touched it, it slid open.

She was now standing infront of the opened door.

"H-hello..?"


"Hello..?"

"HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" she said walking in.

"Anybody there?"

Serena walked towards a room and opened it.

Her eyes widened.

She was staring at her parents. Laying on the grownd. The two stabed in the heart.

"MOM! DAD!"

She yelled running to them. She started shaking them,hoping they'll just stand and laugh, telling her that it's a trick.

but that didn't happen.......

Tears fell dawn her face, she slowly stood up and walked backwards, soon hitting the wall.

Her body was now on the floor. Her eyes were tearing, Wide open. Her handsand legs were shaking.But..her mind was in a hall diffrent place a hole diffrent time.

When she was a kid, how they where always there for her. How they always helped her. Now when she needs them the most, they're died, the only people who care about her safety.

Serena looked at her hands, knowing she's the reason of their death. The pharoah most have known that she'll run to them.

Serena barried her face in her hand, sobbing.

She didn't know how much time left while she's crying.

As a matter of fact.

She didn't care..

"Serena..?"

She looked up to see Seto,Looking at her with both worry and regret. Regret for letting her see this.

"Shall we go"

Serena covered her ears with her hands, she then shook her head.

"no.. no" She wispered.

"Serena.."

"NO! Go AWAY! NO MORE LIES! YOU KEEP ACTING THAT YOU CARE BUT YOU DIDN'T CARE!
I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU!"

Seto kneeled dawn to her and gote closer to her.

She just kept pushing her body to the wall even more.

"GO AWAY I HATE Y-"

He cuped her chin and pressed his lips on hers.

....

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KionaKina on September 13, 2007, 11:31:03 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaO_O HE KISSES HER!!!!

Khephera: WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?!

Kay-Chan: (Meh ^_^) O_O *Stops her from pouncing on your two* S-sorry, she's the jealous type...I kinda am too, BUT IT'S CUTE...however, Khephera is bugging me. *Hits her and she passes out* Alright, ahem. GO SETH! KISS THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS OUGTTA HER!

I kinda wished for the chapter to be longer. It was kinda sudden. But otherwise, I LOVED!

animecrazyfan on September 13, 2007, 4:34:19 PM

animecrazyfan on
animecrazyfanI thought so too.. I think I'll fix it when writing the next chapter ^^

KionaKina on September 14, 2007, 9:16:03 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaSWEET!!