Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Old Lady

this one is about a princess. but dont just turn away that easily. i am proud of this idea and i hope this story will turn out very well.

if u like this story, please visit this site!!! ^_^ http://www.freewebs.com/squigpuss

Chapter 2 - The Old Lady

Chapter 2 - The Old Lady
Sarah stayed at Krae's house for a few days. Each day, Laura treated her pretty much the same way she was treated the first day. Only, instead of being treated like she was a poor girl found on the street, she was treated more like a daughter with a very loving mother, and like she was a best friend to a brother.

"Come one, Sarah!" Krae called. "We're gonna go to the marketplace today. Don't you wanna come with us?"

Sarah looked up from the most recent book she grabbed from Laura's bookshelf.

"Can't I just stay here and read?" Sarah called back.

Krae came into the room. "Aw, come on," he said. "That's all you've been doing the past few days. Please come with us." He made a sad puppy-dog face.

"That's not fair, Krae!" Sarah said. "It's not fair to pull out the puppy-dog face!"

"Come on!" Krae pulled on Sarah's arm to try to get her to get out of the chair.

"Alright," Sarah said and put the book down.

Krae grabbed her hand and pulled her to the door. "She's coming with us, Mommy!" Krae said to his mom.

Laura smiled and handed Sarah a jacket." Its a bit cold outside and I don't want you to get sick."

"Okay," Sarah said, putting on the jacket.

When they got to the marketplace, Sarah was kind of happy to see that there were quite a few people outside. Of course, she remembered seeing more people before the incident. People were probably still trying to get over what had happened. She knew she was.

Krae seemed to be a bit too enthusiastic about going shopping. But he was probably just still really excited about getting to hang out with someone his age.

Sarah kind of enjoyed herself as well. She didn't get to actually be around people very much in over a year. And it made her happy to see that people in Shade were getting over what happened.

There was one thing that Sarah found weird about the day, though. There was an old lady who seemed to follow them around everywhere. Sarah was starting to wonder if she was the one thing she hoped she wasn't.

They were sopphing for a while and when they wanted to go home, Sarah told them that she had to go home and she couldn't stay with them that night.

"Okay," Laura said. "But promise me that you will come over any time you need anything."

Sarah nodded and then got attacked with a hug from Laura.

"Please come back to play with me soon," Krae said.

"I'll try," Sarah said, smiling.

She walked in the opposite direction from Krae's house, making sure every other step that the "old lady" was still following her and not going after Krae and his mom.

After she thought she was far enough away she stopped, turned her head a little, and said, "What do you want?"

"You know what I want," he said. "You have been a very naughty girl, 'Sarah.' And you are coming back with me. This is the only time I will be nice to you about it."

"On one condition," Sarah replied. "You don't hurt them. And you don't send anyone to hurt them. They have nothing to do with this."

"Fine," he replied. "But, if you ever escape again, don't you ever dare to see them again." He made a tsk sound. "I'm surprised you didn't tell them the truth.

"I didn't want to tell them."

"I think only 'Sofia' doesn't. But I think 'Sarah' is dying to tell them.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment