Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Kissed My Angel

Hi.. um.. this is my first EVER Trigun fanfiction! =D It's based on a dream I had a while back.. but it was me instead of meryl.. lol. But hey, no one knows who "Ruby" is.. so yea.. *I don't know if the whole angel thing is a spoiler.. but w.e* *Woul

Chapter 1 - Kissed My Angel

Chapter 1 - Kissed My Angel
I smiled happily as I scanned the table. Everyone seemed so glad to be there. Especially Vash.

Ever since Vash brought back Knives with him, we've seemed to get closer. Me and Millie know alot more about Vash then we ever did before. We were excepting Knives to be cold to us, but he was actually really nice.

We were sitting at a restaurant having dinner together. We hadn't had a proper meal in 4 months (me and Millie didn't get paid for a while) and we finally had the money for a nice dinner. Millie was scanning the menu hopelessly. "No pudding?? Senpai, how can there be no pudding here?!" she whispered loudly.

*sigh* "Don't worry Millie, we'll get some pudding on our way back.." I said quietly.

"I WANT MY PUDDING!!" she screamed. She ran out of the restaurant. I could feel the heat rising in my face.

"Umm.. Vash, Knives? I.. uh.. have to go to the bathroom!" I said quickly. 'Anything to get outa there...' I thought

Once I caught my breath, I went back to the table only to find that no one was there. 'Where could they be?' I thought. I walked out of the restaurant and heard talking in the nearby ally way. I turned in and to my horror, I saw Vash sprawled out on the floor and Knives a few feet away from him, his gun pointed.

"No... Knives.. NO!" I jumped on Knives and tried to snatch the gun away. He looked at me with those eyes.. those diabolic eyes. The eyes that make you freeze up and just stop everything.

He switched around the gun and pointed it at me. "I never really liked you, Senpai. All Vash talks about is you. I'm jealous. Why can't he love me the way he loves you?!" He clutched the gun harder, pointing it at my chest now.

Now I was even more scared. In the back of my head it kept reciting it over and over...

"...the way he loves you..."

I slowly raised my arms. I reached out to the gun and grabbed it softly. "Don't do it Knives. He does love you. He loves everyone...-" I began

"No, Senpai. He can't love humans like you!" Knives was shouting now.

I suddenly thought about Vash. Wanting to hold him, to tell him I loved him too.. I doubted I could do that now because it seemed as if he was surly gonna shoot me now..

*bang*

It actually wasn't painful. I just heard the shot. Then I started to fall backwards. It seemed like forever until I landed on something.

It was him. Vash was waiting behind me the whole time, him arms outstretched, waiting to catch me.

"Vash.. I.." I began in a soft voice.

"Senpai, I love you. Don't leave me.. stay here with me.. stay forever.." he held me close to his chest. I felt his steady heartbeat.

"I won't leave you, Vash.. don't worry.. I love you too.. I never wanna leave you.." I felt tears swell up in my eyes now.

Suddenly, everything was bright and soft. I looked up at Vash. He had his eyes closed.. then I noticed he was growing wings.. angel wings, to be exact. My mouth seemed to drop open a bit. I closed it quickly.

We were floating above the ground. It seemed as if we were in a huge circle of light. He opened his eyes and looked at me deeply. He wrapped me in his wings and held me close.

He was so warm.. so full of love..

He lifted up my face softly and kissed me. Then the light faded and we started back down to the ground and his wings started growing back in.

"Stay forever.. stay here with me.."

~~~

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

*yawn* 'Damn.. they had to wake me up.. that was a good dream..' I thought. I went to answer the door. It was Vash.

"Hey, Senpai... I'm goin to bed" he said.

My mouth was gaping open, maybe because it was him, maybe because he dared to wake me up now..

Or maybe it was cause I could have sworn I saw huge angel wings on him, just like my dream...

"Uh.. okay Vash.."

"Well night.." he said.

"Okay, Goodnight." I replied. And with that, I finally kissed my angel.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment