Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Tessa and Sousuke

Kaname says she hates Sousuke. Tessa comes to his apartment, then Kaname comes...and sees a little somethin' somethin'! for Tessa lovers and Kaname haters!

Chapter 1 - Tessa and Sousuke

Chapter 1 - Tessa and Sousuke


Hey there! Yep, it is I, animeguys4me, with a new story! My town's anime club was watching this show, so now I'm hooked! XD anyway, I found that I HATE Kaname, I thinks she's ugly, mean, rude, and other stuff I shouldn't say. Tessa x Sousuke forever!!!!! Yeah! So, Kaname x Sousuke fans, flame me if you want, but it's your fault for reading this story that I warned you you wouldn't like! So, if you flame me, I will laugh at you, and not care what you said. I'M WARNING ALL KANAME X SOUSUKE FANS: DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T LIKE TESSA X SOUSUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Um…ok thank you…oh, and Tessa is OOC! So is Sousuke! Yay!



Disclaimer: When my dog, grandmother, aunt, and uncle come back from the dead, I'll own Full Metal Panic. But, since they're with the angels now, I guess I don't own it.







Kaname hurried back to her apartment. Sousuke, as always, followed close behind.

“Miss Chidori,” Sousuke called, walking along side her, “I apologize for missing the meeting, but as I said, I had an important mission, and you said you were ok with it.” Kaname spun around.

“You always have a mission, don't you?!” she demanded, “Well?” Sousuke blinked.

“Miss Chidori…”

“No! You're so impossible, I can't stand you! It's always so serious; you never care about other people! Oh God, I really hate you!” Kaname stormed off. Sousuke stood frozen in place.

`Hate…such a strong word…'



^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^



Sousuke slumped down onto the couch in his apartment. He found a note on the table.



“Dear Sousuke,



Melissa and I went to the bar for some fun….Be back later!



Kurz”





Suddenly, Sousuke jumped up and aimed his gun at the door. He heard an “Eep!” and none other than Tessa appeared from behind the door.

“Ca-Captain!” Sousuke lowered his gun. Tessa smiled.

“Please, call me Tessa…I've told you that a thousand times!”

“Yes, as you wish, Captain Madame.” Tessa shook her head. Then she looked into Sousuke's eyes.

“I hope I didn't interrupt anything, but I was in the neighborhood and wanted to stop by.”

“You did not interrupt anything, Cap-“he paused, “Tessa.” Both of the them blushed. “Please sit down…”



^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^



Kaname sat on her bed. `I feel bad about what I said, but Sousuke shouldn't forget about me!' She sighed. `But still, he's be a good boyfriend…as long as Tessa doesn't get him…ha! Like Sousuke would ever pick that little kid! She's weak, stupid…and has grey hair for crying out loud!' Kaname sat up. “I'll go apologize, so Tessa doesn't think she has a chance…I'd hate to see her so upset when she sees us! Hahaha!” She got up and made her way to Sousuke's apartment.



^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^



Tessa and Sousuke sat at the kitchen table, drinking tea. (With honey!)

“So, how's that Kaname girl?” Tessa wondered. Sousuke stared at the tea.

“She is doing fine, though I do not think she is too fond of me.”

“Oh?” Tessa asked in surprise. She wasn't expecting that! “After all you have been through? That's so sad! I don't see how anybody wouldn't like you!”

“I do not know, I believe I am a bother to her. I have tried to keep my distance, but she still seems to disapprove.” Tessa smirked a bit.

`Oh, so little Miss Perfect doesn't like Sousuke that way anymore…or is just afraid to make a move…but I guess I must be brave…like in that movie I watched, about the girl who gets the hot guy as her boyfriend and everybody else who liked him was left in the dust!'

Tessa got up and moved closer to Sousuke. “I don't know, I'd love to have you as my stalker…” Tessa wrapped her arms around Sousuke's neck and sat on his lap. Sousuke turned a deep red.

“Captain I-“

“Shhh….” Tessa put a finger to Sousuke's mouth. “Don't speak…” Then, she planted her lips onto his for a kiss. And Sousuke kissed back.



^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^



Kaname happily walked down the corridors that lead to Sousuke's apartment. `Sousuke will be happy that I'm forgiving him!' she thought confidently. She arrived at Sousuke's apartment door. “It's open…” She whispered. “Hello?” she asked. Then her eyes widened, like this: 0_0. Before her, she saw Sousuke and that stupid little Tessa…making out! “OH MY GOD!!” Kaname screamed. “SOUSUKE, WHAT ARE YOU DOING, KISSING THAT-THAT- TESSA?!”

“`That Tessa?” Tessa said flatly. “What do you think I am an object?”

“Miss Chidori, I do not see why you care about my kissing the Captain.” Sousuke said calmly.

“Because you can't kiss her, you have to kiss me! I'm the one who you should love! Me! You should be protecting me!”

“But like you said, I am to protect you. An emotion for you would interfere with my mission.” Sousuke replied.

“And you can't tell Sousuke who he can love!” Tessa pointed out. “Besides, Sousuke wouldn't want to date somebody who does not appreciate him.”

“GAHHH!!!” She screeched, and dove for Tessa. Tessa screamed, and Sousuke got in front of her. Kaname was restrained by four arms.

“Whoa!” Kurz exclaimed. “Calm down girl!”

“Control yourself!” Melissa added.

“She attacked me!” Tessa yelped, falling into Sousuke's arms.

“I do not think Miss Chidori is stable.” Sousuke informed the others, holding Tessa in his arms. Kaname still screamed random curses and tried to break free from the other soldiers' grips. “She could endanger others as well...” Kurz, Melissa, and Tessa all nodded at Sousuke's statement, all thinking the same thing…



^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^



And so, Kaname ended up in a mental hospital until she didn't lose control at the mere mention of the name “Tessa” or “Sousuke”. Then, Kaname got a new body guard named Phillip. He was old and was very ugly. But that's not important. Tessa and Sousuke began dating and planned on getting married. And that's how this lovely story ends, unless I think of a suckish sequel, but I'm not good at those things, so THE END!!!









Go ahead and flame people who read this far, but don't forget: I warned you, so your flames mean nothing!


















Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sparkster97 on July 2, 2006, 6:11:23 AM

sparkster97 on
sparkster97nice story