Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Slade

A story from diffrent members of the team (or a villan's) point of view about Raven's and slades growing love life. (to find who's point of veiw it is, look at the chapter title) *long

Chapter 3 - Slade

Chapter 3 - Slade


This is impossible. Absurd even. I do not know what has come over me, but I will find out. Ever since I came back this impossible- absurd- thinking has taken over me. Mind body and spirit. That is probably why the Titan's have yet to hear from me. But if this feeling is in fact what I think it is, why have I not resumed my battle with the Titans? Do I not wish to see her again? No. I must keep my distance. This feeling of affection to one of my enemies will hinder my plans. Not to mention that she will never feel the same. I am a villain to her. The villain to her. One of the only ones she has known her whole life save my “savior”- her father. But what was the point of coming back? I have no plans any more- or none I could perform with out an apprentice. And of course the ones I plan to destroy have an intimate friendship I have- but I haven't and I will not think that way. I will continue my destruction of the Titans- apprentice or none. I will not give any of those supposed feelings any more thought. This has all just been a bad memory. Probably just after affects from my resurrection. Of course- that must be it. After affects- absolutely nothing that will hinder any plans of mine.



Four days later………..

I cannot believe myself. I have developed feelings unheard of for someone in my position. She is my enemy. She is my foe. I must destroy her with the rest. It is nessacary to accomplish control of this city once more. But I cannot help thinking of her. Why? Has she ever done anything to me? Have I ever? I know the answer is no. Not in the way I feel. It has been like this ever since I came back. She was there- she was the one I needed. But I felt so- how do you describe it. I knew I needed to see her. Straighten this out. Immediately. But how to do it? I cannot infiltrate the tower. That would be sure madness. I would have to watch her patterns. See how she moves- where she moves. Where she goes and when, if she has a scheduale. This will be fun.



Two days later……………..

This has been anything but fun. I cannot believe myself. I have fallen in love- with a titan. I thought that watching her would make my “confusion” go away. Then there would be no need to speak with her. I found out how terribly wrong I was. The effect was exactly the opposite. The longer I watched her the more this “confusion” grew. I found soon that this was no confusion. This was the one thing I had avoided my whole life. Love. I could not let feelings interfere with my work. My goals in this life. She would interfere to no extent. She would not simply interfere. She would demolish them. She would halt them completely. And of course I must enter that I was not even sure of her feelings for me. I expected the worst, as would any logical man or woman. I was her foe, as she was mine. I had tried to annihilate her through a former friend. I then nearly killed her friends and her when I came back and was working for her father whom she hated. She had no reason to love me the way I loved her. I told myself over and over to forget about her. To forget what I had seen when watching her. To forget everything and go back to the way I felt before I came back. But thinking, how did I feel before I came back? Did I feel differently? Or perhaps I felt the same but simply would not come to terms with it. It was defiantly something to ponder. So I would. And I still wished to speak with her.

I followed her. She left and went to the place I least expected her to go. To Terra's memorial. She had brought flowers but I knew they didn't mean anything. She spoke her mind to the statue. And what a mind she had. I was amazed. I was stunned. How could this be? How could this happen to someone like me. I firmly believe in karma. What you give will be given back threefold. What comes around goes around. This is not what I gave. I gave her nothing but hell. And yet she gives me her love. I didn't understand but I am a man of the moment. I came out from my hiding place. I confronted her. And I took Dear Raven on a little walk.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

vam-girl on August 20, 2005, 11:58:53 AM

vam-girl on
vam-girlthis is great! do more! *favs* *waits impationtly with shameteen*

shamenteen on August 19, 2005, 4:05:38 PM

shamenteen on
shamenteenWrite mote!!!!*favs and waits impationtly*