Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Beast Boy

A story from diffrent members of the team (or a villan's) point of view about Raven's and slades growing love life. (to find who's point of veiw it is, look at the chapter title) *long

Chapter 4 - Beast Boy

Chapter 4 - Beast Boy


I don't know what's going on. Raven has been acting so weird lately- I mean- weirder that usual. She's been telling me that my jokes are improving. Every time she comes out of her room, she has this dreamy expression on her face, which always disappears once I talk to her. Oh, but she hardly comes out of her room anyway! She's just been locked up there and will hardly come out- even for missions. A few days ago, it was like her room contained disease or something. She hated to be in it, and now, she won't even leave for my infamous tofu eggs. (Or any other meals for that matter- but mine are defiantly the best.) I wonder what's up. I thought it was just aftermath from the Trigon thing- but now I know that it's deeper than that. I decided to talk it over with Robin.

“Hey- Robin.”

“Yeah, Beast Boy? Something up?”

I was flustered. I didn't really want to just go up to him and say- `well, I'm really worried about Raven.' Because that would just sound-

“Really? I mean she's hardly been out of her room, but isn't that normal for her?”

I nearly fainted. Somehow my inner thought came out aloud. I was even more flustered and sounded like a fish out of water.

“Well.. yeah… but not nearly as much as she is now, and she's been telling me that I've been improving with my jokes!”

“Wow- that is weird for Raven. I guess she's just got a lot on her mind since Trigon came and all. I wouldn't worry about it.”

I grumbled. That just didn't sound like the case. I mean, if she did have a lot on her mind because of Trigon, than wouldn't it show right away? She didn't start acting strange until a week, or maybe two- was it three? No it hasn't been that long… hmm…- any way, she didn't start acting funny for days at least. I was determined to find out.

That night Raven left to go see Terra's statue. I wanted to come with her, but she told me she needed to be alone with her. I understood. I had snuck out time and time again to see her without anyone there. But that was funny too. Raven didn't seem all choked up when Terra- and it's been a while since it happened and Raven hasn't gone to see her yet. Part of my mind just told me that since the Trigon episode, Raven decided it was time to go and see her, but the other part told me that something was up- and I didn't know what. I was tempted to follow her. It took me a whole fifteen seconds to give into that temptation.

She had obviously just transported herself there with that black thing that she does. I think it's called phasing, or something, but when I got there she had just finished talking to Terra. Her sentence had ended with the word “Slade”- or was it “made”- “maid?” I don't know, but Slade seemed the most logical. Suddenly a voice came out of the shadows and both Raven and I froze. Slade.

A “walk” he said he wanted to take her on. Yeah right like I will believe that. I was so tempted to follow. I knew that Raven and I could take Slade on- but Raven just got up and followed. How weird is that? I turned around and decided to get the rest of the team on this mission. Slade is not one to be joked with. I don't know what he wants with Raven, but he'll have to get it past me before I let him do anything to her.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

animi on August 22, 2005, 1:17:06 AM

animi on
animiDefinatly not one of my better chapters. I was really zoning out, but I felt bad for making everyone wait on the Slade chapter and so I hurried this one up.- animi